Windows 10: Can't turn off memory integrity

Discus and support Can't turn off memory integrity in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ballet_Bookworm, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Can't turn off memory integrity

I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity and the value is set to 0 disabled, so I don't know what I'm missing. I've done this multiple times.

:)

Ballet_Bookworm, Oct 9, 2021
  2. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Oct 9, 2021
  3. glnz Win User
    Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Can't turn off memory integrity [​IMG]

glnz, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Can't turn off memory integrity

Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Can't turn off memory integrity

1. Can't turn off memory integrity - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on: I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and upgraded the RAM, I noticed Memory integrity was off in Windows Defender and nothing I did would turn it back on. Sfc /scannow...
  3. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on: I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and upgraded the RAM, I noticed Memory integrity was off in Windows Defender and nothing I did would turn it back on. Sfc /scannow...
  4. Can't turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity: these are showing as incompatible drivers. I cannot find them in the file explorer, device manager, task manager, uninstall programs section. I downloaded an autorun program, still can't find them....
  5. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4
  6. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4
  7. Memory Integrity can't be turned on

Memory Integrity can't be turned on: Split from this thread. Virtualization is enabled.My machine is a Dell Alienware Aurora R8, with details in screenshot below.I said that on my system no interfering drivers are shown; I need to correct that to they are shown sometimes, and not at other times, with reboots in...
  8. Memory Integrity can't be turned on.

Memory Integrity can't be turned on.: I can't turn on Memory Integrity. It tells me to scan for incompatible drivers an I did. Scan comes back with nothing!!! It's like it was never assigned a driver. Device manager shows no errors. SFC-scan comes back everything OK. Like I said, all fixes say to update driver....
  9. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  10. Can't turn off memory integrity

Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...