Windows 10: Can't turn off my computers fire wall

Discus and support Can't turn off my computers fire wall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I was downloading a file it said that a virus was detected and I couldn't download the file on chrome despite this i still wanted to download the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joseph Ajayi-Ogunya, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Can't turn off my computers fire wall

When I was downloading a file it said that a virus was detected and I couldn't download the file on chrome despite this i still wanted to download the file as I knew the risks however when i went to turn off my real - time protection settings I was meet with the message you see in the image I posted and I can't see the option to turn off my computers firewall i would appreciate it if I could get some assistance on this matter. Can't turn off my computers fire wall 3c90f584-02b1-4c25-8117-17071f13abc9?upload=true.png

:)

Joseph Ajayi-Ogunya, Dec 2, 2020

2. Windows Fire Wall

I play UT2004. After the last upgrade(Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Eval copy. Build 11099.rs1_release. 160109-1156) My game keeps telling me that the fire wall is blocking it. It isn't allowed access. I made sure it's on the allowed list and tried again.
    Still the same results. The only way I can play is to shut down the fire wall. I don't think this is a very good way to go as I might forget to turn the fire wall back on. I went into Windows Fire Wall advanced settings and set rules for inbound and outbound
    connections but still didn't allow it to connect. :-(

BillFelter, Dec 2, 2020
  3. BANE GOAT Win User
    xbox one fire wall turn on

Hi I have been having trouble playing gears of war 4 on co-op they said to make sure ny Nat is open and it is and check my fire wall is on , may be a stupid question but how do u check it if its on?

<Moved from Virus and Malware>

BANE GOAT, Dec 2, 2020
  4. plast000 Win User

Can't turn off my computers fire wall

does WP8 has a built in fire wall?

does WP8 has a built in fire wall?

plast000, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't turn off my computers fire wall

1. Can't turn off my computers fire wall - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. Fire Wall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fire Wall: I bought a game but to get further levels I need to download from another site, but it wont load and it is telling me I should delete the fire wall. I am not computer wise, so I do not know if this is a good thing to do. I need help please. Should I delete the fire wall,...
  3. Fire Wall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fire Wall: I bought a game but to get further levels I need to download from another site, but it wont load and it is telling me I should delete the fire wall. I am not computer wise, so I do not know if this is a good thing to do. I need help please. Should I delete the fire wall,...
  4. Fire Wall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. forza horizon 5 fire wall bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5 fire wall bug: hi forza horizon 5 ask for firewall everytime like d1 d2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-fire-wall-bug/ff0b6c01-9091-4bd7-acb4-57e54d2405d6
  6. Windows fire wall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows fire wall: Windows fire wall isnt saving my rules for some reason whenever i right click on outbound rules and click new rule and create the rule nothing happens when i click finish the rule doesnt even appear anywhere submitted by /u/BeastBrock [link] [comments]...
  7. fire wall alert

in Windows 10 Customization
    fire wall alert: i get a firewall alert in every 1 min.[ATTACH]And total 5 to 6 entries . please refer this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-wall-alert/18c8c95a-9b1e-487e-be7e-c24beddeb834
  8. Fire Wall got error

Fire Wall got error: Unfortunately my Printer stopped priniting my printer is WI FI lasrer, showed me Download but since I bought this Printer couldn't Downloade once even may be error of Firwall which blocking Download please can you assist for if possible, I be appErciate Thank you my...
  9. Fire wall protection

Fire wall protection: I have been told by a dubious source sales pitch reference supporthello.com that my computer has "infections" regarding excess and possibly malicious DLL files. I use only windows security and my fire walls are turned on. When I look at my task manager I see CPU usage at 3 to...
  10. Error while turning on the windows Fire wall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error while turning on the windows Fire wall: Why do i see error code 0x80070422 while turning on Firewall and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-turning-on-the-windows-fire-wall/e7d09d45-c889-44db-aa12-292c2c24f699