Windows 10: Can't turn off my computers fire wall

Discus and support Can't turn off my computers fire wall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I was downloading a file it said that a virus was detected and I couldn't download the file on chrome despite this i still wanted to download the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joseph Ajayi-Ogunya, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Can't turn off my computers fire wall

When I was downloading a file it said that a virus was detected and I couldn't download the file on chrome despite this i still wanted to download the file as I knew the risks however when i went to turn off my real - time protection settings I was meet with the message you see in the image I posted and I can't see the option to turn off my computers firewall i would appreciate it if I could get some assistance on this matter. Can't turn off my computers fire wall 3c90f584-02b1-4c25-8117-17071f13abc9?upload=true.png

:)

Joseph Ajayi-Ogunya, Dec 2, 2020

2. Windows Fire Wall

I play UT2004. After the last upgrade(Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Eval copy. Build 11099.rs1_release. 160109-1156) My game keeps telling me that the fire wall is blocking it. It isn't allowed access. I made sure it's on the allowed list and tried again.
    Still the same results. The only way I can play is to shut down the fire wall. I don't think this is a very good way to go as I might forget to turn the fire wall back on. I went into Windows Fire Wall advanced settings and set rules for inbound and outbound
    connections but still didn't allow it to connect. :-(

BillFelter, Dec 2, 2020
  3. BANE GOAT Win User
    xbox one fire wall turn on

Hi I have been having trouble playing gears of war 4 on co-op they said to make sure ny Nat is open and it is and check my fire wall is on , may be a stupid question but how do u check it if its on?

<Moved from Virus and Malware>

BANE GOAT, Dec 2, 2020
  4. plast000 Win User

Can't turn off my computers fire wall

does WP8 has a built in fire wall?

does WP8 has a built in fire wall?

plast000, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't turn off my computers fire wall

1. Can't turn off my computers fire wall - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. fire wall alert

in Windows 10 Customization
    fire wall alert: i get a firewall alert in every 1 min.[ATTACH]And total 5 to 6 entries . please refer this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-wall-alert/18c8c95a-9b1e-487e-be7e-c24beddeb834
  3. Can't Turn Off Computer From Menu

Can't Turn Off Computer From Menu: When I select "power" from the start menu to turn off my computer, it does not respond. It acts as if I did not actually click it. I have had to turn off my computer via my hardware for the past several days now. By extension, I cannot reset or put it to sleep as these...
  4. Fire Wall got error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fire Wall got error: Unfortunately my Printer stopped priniting my printer is WI FI lasrer, showed me Download but since I bought this Printer couldn't Downloade once even may be error of Firwall which blocking Download please can you assist for if possible, I be appErciate Thank you my...
  5. Fire wall protection

Fire wall protection: I have been told by a dubious source sales pitch reference supporthello.com that my computer has "infections" regarding excess and possibly malicious DLL files. I use only windows security and my fire walls are turned on. When I look at my task manager I see CPU usage at 3 to...
  6. Error while turning on the windows Fire wall

Error while turning on the windows Fire wall: Why do i see error code 0x80070422 while turning on Firewall and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-turning-on-the-windows-fire-wall/e7d09d45-c889-44db-aa12-292c2c24f699
  7. I can't turn off my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn off my computer.: Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to...
  8. Fire wall access? C:\windows\S...undTaskHost.exe?

Fire wall access? C:\windows\S...undTaskHost.exe?: What is C:\Windows\S...undTaskHost.exe? My firewall wants to give it permission to give it access, but I can not find it on my c drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-wall-access-cwindowssundtaskhostexe/effe90fd-37b4-4981-b4ee-fe5874b11b71"
  9. How to find out if Windows 10 fire wall is running

How to find out if Windows 10 fire wall is running: I have been told that I do not have a firewall on my windows 10 computer. How can I find out if he was correct and I am in trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-if-windows-10-fire-wall-is-running/ca0a5340-a7d6-4650-a6dd-9067ae362b4e
  10. PC blue screens when turning off another device on the wall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC blue screens when turning off another device on the wall: [IMG]Recently I've had a weird issue where I have switched off my lamp on the wall (connected to the same 2 plug socket as my PC), and my PC has simultaneously blue screened. I have a 2 plug socket - one of which has a 4 plug extender. The extender has 3 devices attached...