Windows 10: Can't turn off numpad for mouse

Discus and support Can't turn off numpad for mouse in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all. I am pretty new to Windows, just since last summer. And moving between mac os and windows is not comfortable. :I am using windows 11 and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bruce McMinn, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Can't turn off numpad for mouse

Hi all. I am pretty new to Windows, just since last summer. And moving between mac os and windows is not comfortable. :I am using windows 11 and a logitech mx keys keyboard.Right now I am having a really hard time turning on the numpad. Moving the mouse with the numpad works fine, even with this turned off.

:)

Bruce McMinn, Mar 20, 2023

2. Mouse left clicks upon numpad Enter stroke?

Good day! I am having an issue where the mouse cursor is treating pressing the ENTER key on the NumPad as a left-click.

I don't see anything in the mouse or keyboard settings to turn this off and I do not have the ability to move the mouse with the NumPad selected. Any idea how I can turn this annoyance off?

Thanks for your help!

ReverendKen, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Can't turn off numpad for mouse

Hi all. I am pretty new to Windows, just since last summer. And moving between mac os and windows is not comfortable. Can't turn off numpad for mouse :(

I am using windows 11 and a logitech mx keys keyboard.

Right now I am having a really hard time turning on the numpad. Moving the mouse with the numpad works fine, even with this turned off.
    Can't turn off numpad for mouse [​IMG]

Bruce McMinn, Mar 21, 2023
  4. scooptity Win User

Can't turn off numpad for mouse

A Numpad and Numkey Suggestion

Ok so I own a laptop and I like to sit down on my bed while I put my mouse pad and mouse on the keypad/numpad area because its comfortable but the actual keys on the numpad and the numpad itself is incredibly annoying when I'm watching YouTube or doing or
    things like that and resting my hand and mouse on there make it press things that reset the video or just do things that are incredibly annoying and mess everything up.

Could there be an update or an option in the settings to disable the right side of the keyboard or the numpad area altogether please, If that were to happen I would be incredibly thankful and very happy my suggestion actually had a positive impact on my
    computer.

scooptity, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Can't turn off numpad for mouse

1. Can't turn off numpad for mouse - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. Can't turn off numpad for mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn off numpad for mouse: Hi all. I am pretty new to Windows, just since last summer. And moving between mac os and windows is not comfortable. :I am using windows 11 and a logitech mx keys keyboard.Right now I am having a really hard time turning on the numpad. Moving the mouse with the numpad works...
  3. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?: How do I turn off this numpad? And why during a search can you see that many people have the same issue and no one successfully answers it? I'm on Windows 11, but this seems to have been occuring for as far back as 4 years now. Thanks in advance.BTW all accessibility options...
  4. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?: How do I turn off this numpad? And why during a search can you see that many people have the same issue and no one successfully answers it? I'm on Windows 11, but this seems to have been occuring for as far back as 4 years now. Thanks in advance.BTW all accessibility options...
  5. Numpad controls mouse and I can't disable it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numpad controls mouse and I can't disable it.: Hi!I was doing my regular thing when all of a sudden my numpad stopped working. I thought my keyboard was broken but then I noticed that it's moving my cursor when I press the keys. I thought I must have accidentally enabled Mouse Keys somehow but Mouse Keys is disabled....
  6. Numpad controls mouse and I can't disable it.

Numpad controls mouse and I can't disable it.: Hi!I was doing my regular thing when all of a sudden my numpad stopped working. I thought my keyboard was broken but then I noticed that it's moving my cursor when I press the keys. I thought I must have accidentally enabled Mouse Keys somehow but Mouse Keys is disabled....
  7. How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to turn off on-screen numpad/keypad on lockscreen?: How do I turn off this numpad? Few months ago, I updated my PC and this numpad started appearing automatically. I searched everywhere but couldnt find an answer[IMG]...
  8. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...
  9. I can't turn Mouse Keys off

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't turn Mouse Keys off: The Mouse Keys function suddenly turned on for my Windows 10 and I can't turn it off. I've searched around on how to disable Mouse Keys, and I've done both options that I've been told. The option is turned off in the Mouse section in Ease of Access. Yet Mouse Keys is still...
  10. Can't Turn Off Activity Similar To Mouse Keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Turn Off Activity Similar To Mouse Keys: I know Mouse Keys allows the numeric keypad to control movement of the mouse on screen. I've checked this setting on my computer and it is turned off - which is my preference. However, when I press Alt and any of the arrow keys, my mouse moves across the screen. Alt-Up moves...