Windows 10: Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit.

Discus and support Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been wanting to turn off palm check for gaming, but I cant find the setting to do it. I've been told to look in regedit but I cant find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isabella Kurtini, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit.

I've been wanting to turn off palm check for gaming, but I cant find the setting to do it. I've been told to look in regedit but I cant find the synaptics folder, it's just not there.Please help.

:)

Isabella Kurtini, Dec 4, 2023

2. palmcheck (synaptic) will not disable

What version of the Synaptics driver is installed (can't tell from your screenshots)? My Toshiba notebook has the older v7.2 Synaptics touchpad hardware and the scrolling function was broken after updating to Windows 10. Downloading and installing the v19.0.14.31 driver from the Toshiba website fixed my problem.

Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. 29144d1485953870t-palmcheck-synaptic-will-not-disable-properties-palmcheck.jpg

Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. 29145d1485953838t-palmcheck-synaptic-will-not-disable-properties-touchpad-fixed-.jpg

pdrrengineer, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Viral Win User
    Synaptics driver, can't disable palmcheck

Hi everyone.
    I want to turn off Palm Check in my laptop, because it doesn't allow me to use keyboard and touchpad in the same time.
    I have Synaptics drivers (latest ver. v19_0_19_1__C) on my Lenovo Z50-70, Windows 10 x64 Pro, fresh install.
    I cant move the slider in the Synaptics driver menu, neither can i find the option to turn it off in windows' settings section. I simply dont have that option in the menu (maybe the most recent versions of windows dont have it? The tutorials were kinda outdated).
    What can i do in this situation? I looked for something appealing in Regedit, but no luck. Anyone have any idea what to do?

PS. I also have Ubuntu on dualboot, but i doubt the problem is connected.
    Also, screenshots of the menus i mentioned:

Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. 159753d1508757804t-synaptics-driver-cant-disable-palmcheck-untitled.png

Viral, Dec 4, 2023
  4. annaxise Win User

Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit.

palmcheck (synaptic) will not disable

so ever since i updated my laptop (Toshiba) to windows 10, my palm check will not disable, i have tried around 4 versions of the synaptics palm check and none will let me disable it. even with the setting turned all the way to the left it still does not let me type and move my mouse. does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or anything like that because its really bugging me and making me regret my decision to update.
    Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. :mad:
    Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. 27469d1485953489t-palmcheck-synaptic-will-not-disable-screen-idk.png

annaxise, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit.

1. Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit. - Similar Threads - Cant turn off

2. Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant turn off Palmcheck, cant find Synaptics folder in regedit.: I've been wanting to turn off palm check for gaming, but I cant find the setting to do it. I've been told to look in regedit but I cant find the synaptics folder, it's just not there.Please help....
  3. cant find MSFax folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find MSFax folder: Had to change C Drive. Windows Fax and Scan has received a fax I need. Under Tools the location shows: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax I can't find this location...
  4. Turning palmcheck off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning palmcheck off: For some reason there is no way to turn palcheck off. You can only adjust the sensitivity to low. I cant even find synaptics in the registry editor. Can anyone suggest anything? submitted by /u/fingerxpaints [link] [comments]...
  5. Cant turn off location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant turn off location: My location is always on. When i go to settings and then privacy and click location the settings closes by itself submitted by /u/fizzy2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi08ai/cant_turn_off_location/
  6. I cant find PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant find PalmCheck: So Im trying to use my Keyboard and touchpad at the same time and it doesn't work. Ive tried looking for the PalmChecker that's supposed to be below sensitivity in the settings panel. The thing is Palmchecker isn't there at all and ive tried turning the sensitivity down and I...
  7. palmcheck won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    palmcheck won't turn off: Hello! Alright, so recently I updated my Synaptics touchpad driver for my HP Notebook(??) laptop and I don't know if it's a glitch in the new version or what, but I've been trying to turn palmcheck off. I've done it before with no issues. I went to the settings then to...
  8. I cant find palmcheck on my touchpad settings.

I cant find palmcheck on my touchpad settings.: Hi, I wanted to play games on my touchpad but whenever i hold down a button on my keyboard the mouse wont move. Ive looked it up online and it says to disable palmcheck everywhere but whenever i look at my touchpad settings there is no palmcheck. I have Synaptics pointing...
  9. palmcheck (synaptic) will not disable

palmcheck (synaptic) will not disable: so ever since i updated my laptop (Toshiba) to windows 10, my palm check will not disable, i have tried around 4 versions of the synaptics palm check and none will let me disable it. even with the setting turned all the way to the left it still does not let me type and move...
  10. Synaptics driver, can't disable palmcheck

Synaptics driver, can't disable palmcheck: Hi everyone. I want to turn off Palm Check in my laptop, because it doesn't allow me to use keyboard and touchpad in the same time. I have Synaptics drivers (latest ver. v19_0_19_1__C) on my Lenovo Z50-70, Windows 10 x64 Pro, fresh install. I cant move the slider in the...