Windows 10: Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help!

Discus and support Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Dell inspiron 3000 14 laptop. I needed to download an update for a gaming headset. I learned that S mode needed to be turned off in order for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ColbyMckinney, May 14, 2020.

1. Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help!

I have a Dell inspiron 3000 14 laptop. I needed to download an update for a gaming headset. I learned that S mode needed to be turned off in order for this to happen. I followed the steps on multiple tutorial videos. However, the windows 10 home option isnt available. I had to search it. I found the screen in which the “get” button shows up, but the button is greyed out and isnt clickable. Is there anything i can do to fix this so that i can switch out of S mode?

:)

ColbyMckinney, May 14, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 14, 2020
  3. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, May 14, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help! :cool:

jmcslob, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help!

1. Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help! - Similar Threads - Can’t Turn off

2. S Mode turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S Mode turned off: I just got a Lenovo computer and signed out of S mode too quickly. My mom said that my computer will no longer update. That’s probably my biggest/only concern. Can I go to a store and get it rebooted or will my computer never update again? Besides security will my computer be...
  3. S Mode turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S Mode turned off: I just got a Lenovo computer and signed out of S mode too quickly. My mom said that my computer will no longer update. That’s probably my biggest/only concern. Can I go to a store and get it rebooted or will my computer never update again? Besides security will my computer be...
  4. turn off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off s mode: Hello,I have microsoft windows 11 home, I'm trying to turn off the S mode as I am unable to open Bourden Printmaster down load, can you help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-s-mode/5e264971-3503-487e-bbf6-bf1e31c68329
  5. Please help. Can’t turn off airplane mode or reset laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Can’t turn off airplane mode or reset laptop.: The airplane mode switch is grayed out. And when I try to reset my laptop (Acer Aspire 515-43) I get an error message. I have tried to find the “airplane mode switch” thing in device manager, but it is not there. Should I just take it to a computer repair place? Thank you!...
  6. S Mode will not turn off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    S Mode will not turn off.: So, I've been trying to turn off S mode as soon as I got this new PC. It did turn off once the moment I first got this PC But then it came back when I restarted my PC. So, I attempt to try to turn this off once again but then it leaves an infinite "Working on it..."...
  7. Help me turn off S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me turn off S Mode: I need to turn off s mode, the GET button on the store which allows you to turn it off is disabled. i have tried to reset the store . no good. i need Adobe Premier for uni !!...
  8. Can’t switch S mode off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t switch S mode off: Just tried to download steam on my laptop and was told by a pop up that i need to remove S mode. When i have tried to remove it, it then says i cant and I need to check with my IT or system administrator however i wont have that as its a brand new laptop. any help will be...
  9. need help turning off s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help turning off s mode: I turned off s mode to download games. Then there was an update and turned s mode back on. since then I tried to turn it off,but it keeps saying try later. any suggestions....
  10. Turn off S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Turn off S Mode: I am attempting to turn off S mode. I went to the Microsoft store and am on the page detailing turn off S mode, but there is no "get" button for me to hit. I need it off, I specifically bought this computer only for my scanner, which requires Windows. But- the Microsoft...