Windows 10: Cant turn off windows login screen

Discus and support Cant turn off windows login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Did a fresh install of Win10 the other week, for some reason I am unable to disable the Windows 10 login screen. Before it was as simple as going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ok_Case418, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Cant turn off windows login screen

Did a fresh install of Win10 the other week, for some reason I am unable to disable the Windows 10 login screen.

Before it was as simple as going into netplwiz and disabling it from there.

I have tried going into regedit as well and following the methods via that way.

Does anyone know how to fix this? This shouldn't be so difficult to achieve.

submitted by /u/Ok_Case418
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ok_Case418, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 1, 2021
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jan 1, 2021
  4. regan1985 Win User

Cant turn off windows login screen

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Cant turn off windows login screen

1. Cant turn off windows login screen - Similar Threads - Cant turn off

2. how to turn off pc from the login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off pc from the login screen?: the pc is a corporate laptop that needs a one use password but it log out and want the same key that i can't have again. It doesn't have the shut down button on the bottom left corner of the screen and when i press the power off button it goes into hibernation mode. I even...
  3. how to turn off pc from the login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off pc from the login screen?: the pc is a corporate laptop that needs a one use password but it log out and want the same key that i can't have again. It doesn't have the shut down button on the bottom left corner of the screen and when i press the power off button it goes into hibernation mode. I even...
  4. Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login: <vent> Every time I use my drawing tablet, Windows decides I need the on-screen keyboard when logging in (even though the tablet is disconnected, and the computer has been fully shut down). I turn if off. It comes back the next time I use the tablet. One of the recent...
  5. Turning off PIN login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off PIN login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  6. Cant turn off location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant turn off location: My location is always on. When i go to settings and then privacy and click location the settings closes by itself submitted by /u/fizzy2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi08ai/cant_turn_off_location/
  7. Airplane mode on the login screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode on the login screen not turning off: Hi, I'm having an issue on my desktop that when the computer is on the login screen it cant connect to the internet and the only option that comes up is the airplane mode. Nothing happens when I click it and it doesnt turn off. I cant log into the computer without an...
  8. turn off edge pop ups on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    turn off edge pop ups on login screen: I have turned of Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows and i still get edge pop ups. Any ideas? 139604
  9. Turn Off Windows 10 Login Screen on Startup?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn Off Windows 10 Login Screen on Startup?: I recently heard that one of the next updates will remove passwords and push facial recognition. I can't even list the many reasons why I don't want that. So I want to shut the log-in screen off altogether if I can't use just a password. I don't know how to, though, because...
  10. Cant login to computer following turning off during reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login to computer following turning off during reset: So recently I wanted to reset my computer and after noticing that the Installing Windows stage was stuck at 65% I took to the internet for help and it was suggested to turn off my computer. Well now that Ive done that its asking me to login and when I enter my email and...