Windows 10: Can't turn on bluetooth at all

Discus and support Can't turn on bluetooth at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of my bluetooth devices are disconnected and say "Bluetooth is turned off," but there is no way to turn it on. The trouble shooter says "Check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lauren313, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Lauren313 Win User

Can't turn on bluetooth at all

All of my bluetooth devices are disconnected and say "Bluetooth is turned off," but there is no way to turn it on. The trouble shooter says "Check Bluetooth radio status" but all of the drivers are up to date. I've tried uninstalling the last update since the problem started today after an update but still nothing is working. There is no toggle switch to turn Bluetooth on even though that's what most of my online searches tell me to do. HELP!

:)

Lauren313, Nov 14, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Nov 14, 2019
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Can't turn on bluetooth at all

Unable to turn on Bluetooth

Hi,

I will certainly help you to find Bluetooth.

Kindly answer the question to assist you further:

What is the make and model of your computer?

First I would suggest you to check whether your airplane mode is on or off.

Kindly refer the steps below to check for the airplane mode:

• Press Windows key + I form keyboard to open setting.
    • Go to network and internet.
    • Click on Airplane mode and select turn off.
    Please refer the following steps to find Bluetooth:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you still face difficulty in finding the option, kindly refer the section
    Learn more about Bluetooth fixing problems from the
    below link to fix the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't turn on bluetooth at all

1. Can't turn on bluetooth at all - Similar Threads - Can't turn bluetooth

2. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  3. Bluetooth can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't be turned on: HI! Bluetooth somehow got shut off and I can't get it to come back. This is on windows 10Sorry for the wall of text but trying to give as much info as possible as I'm not sure what's relevant and am pretty new to fixing issues.It's a custom build I bought second hand last...
  4. Bluetooth can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth can't be turned on: HI! Bluetooth somehow got shut off and I can't get it to come back. This is on windows 10Sorry for the wall of text but trying to give as much info as possible as I'm not sure what's relevant and am pretty new to fixing issues.It's a custom build I bought second hand last...
  5. Bluetooth can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Bluetooth can't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth can't turn on: Hi, I just updated from Windows version 20H2 to 21H2. After this update I can not turn on Bluetooth or see the option to turn it on. Hope that someone will help me out as soon as possible....
  7. Bluetooth can't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't turn on: Hi, I just updated from Windows version 20H2 to 21H2. After this update I can not turn on Bluetooth or see the option to turn it on. Hope that someone will help me out as soon as possible....
  8. Bluetooth can't turn on

9. can't turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't turn on bluetooth: the 'turn on bluetooth' setting is missing. how can i turn on my bluetooth?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-bluetooth/ee571468-a91d-4081-942c-5088339d9c04
  10. Can't turn on Bluetooth

Can't turn on Bluetooth: So I'm using my bluetooth headphone last night and everything is fine. Then I had some trouble connecting my headset to my laptop so I turned off my bluetooth in windows settings then turned it back on; or so I thought. Now I don't see the on/off switch in the setting window....