Windows 10: Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off

Discus and support Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I had some trouble after using Bluetooth to connect with my airpods for 2 weekswithout trouble , now suddenly my pc has some lag and I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KafieDiara, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off

So I had some trouble after using Bluetooth to connect with my airpods for 2 weekswithout trouble , now suddenly my pc has some lag and I decided to restart it. When I did, the Bluetooth icon went gone and as I open the Bluetooth setting , I can't find the Turn off/Turn on Bluetooth button. My laptop is ASUS A442UF. I tried to reinstall the Bluetooth driver numerous times, enabling/disabling it, starting the Bluetooth support service, still didn't do any work.

WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Any help?

:)

KafieDiara, Mar 26, 2020
  2. LVTHER Win User

Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on.

Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off [​IMG]

Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off [​IMG]

Ive ran the troubleshooter
    The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the noise but doesnt flash anymore)
    Ive tried reinstalling the driver
    Made sure Bluetooth services are running

Also tried these steps:
    No button for bluetooth in action center - Windows 10 Forums
    blutooth not turning on in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

So I went into the device manager, right clicked, uninstalled the device. When I plugged it back it in, voila its working again.

LVTHER, Mar 26, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 26, 2020
  4. HojabrA Win User

Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off

1. Can't turn on bluetooth because of missing button turn on/off - Similar Threads - Can't turn bluetooth

2. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  3. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  4. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.: The Bluetooth icon is missing or Bluetooth can't be turned on or off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-bluetooth-cant/252c3127-5177-4fe8-8365-73bb7e517d4b
  6. The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.: The Bluetooth icon is missing or Bluetooth can't be turned on or off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-bluetooth-cant/252c3127-5177-4fe8-8365-73bb7e517d4b
  7. Bluetooth turn on/off button gone

Bluetooth turn on/off button gone: I have a dell g3 15 3590. I have been using Bluetooth since the day I got this computer. I bought a wireless mouse the other day and I used both the mouse and my headphones at the same time just fine. Today when I went to connect my headphones, the Bluetooth on/off button is...
  8. there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth: there is something wrong with my device the button used to turn on and off the bluetooth is missing . a few days earlier the same thing happened to my brightness control , with was resolved when i restarted the device but this time i restarted it three times and is still not...
  9. bluetooth turn on and off button missing, bluetooth is also missing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth turn on and off button missing, bluetooth is also missing in device manager.: wanted to connect my headphones to my pc but it said i needed to turn bluetooth back on, but the toggle was missing. checked device manager > hidden devices, it was there but nothing needed an update or anything, how do i turn it back on. submitted by /u/keliodas17...
  10. There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth

There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth: There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth. [ATTACH] Checked in Device Manager, Bluetooth is not there. Looked in the hidden folders, bluetooth is there. Screenshot is below. [ATTACH] I read in the internet that I should uninstall Bluetooth related packages and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. If you dont see the Bluetooth  button in action center try updating your devices driver. Heres how: Go to Start  enter Device Manager and select it from the list of results. In Device Manager locate your device press and hold (or right-cl