Windows 10: Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Discus and support Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i just upgraded my Lenovo Yoga to Windows 10 October 2018 update version 1809 build 17763.1. But i have a problem turning on clipboard history, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davin RisyAl Hanif, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Hi, i just upgraded my Lenovo Yoga to Windows 10 October 2018 update version 1809 build 17763.1. But i have a problem turning on clipboard history, it keeps turned back off as shown on this GIF below. Btw, yes, i have signed in with my Microsoft Account. I also have tried to restart and sign in with my local account instead and sign in with my Microsoft Account back, but no luck. Strangely, clipboard history works flawlessly on Pavilion 15 laptop which also signed in with the same Microsoft Account and running exactly the same Windows 10 October Update. Anyone have this problem too?

Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update 10d6e71c-714a-48dd-9481-05cb5e90b3f3?upload=true.gif

Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update f6f00248-0e7b-47ad-85af-81abfe8c1287?upload=true.png

:)

Davin RisyAl Hanif, Oct 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 October 2018 Update

When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

WenzhaoPeng2981, Oct 6, 2018
  3. rajupatra Win User
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update

rajupatra, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update

WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE

Hi,

If you have click Checked for updates once, it would continue to download.

Try updating to Windows 10 October update version 1809, manually.

The fastest way to get the upgrade is through Media creation tool or ISO file.

Please download Media Creation Tool from the link below and select Upgrade this PC at the first screen.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

All steps, including upgrading using ISO file and Media creation tool, are covered here:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2018/10/update...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update

1. Can't turn on clipboard history on Windows 10 October 2018 Update - Similar Threads - Can't turn clipboard

2. Clipboard History Not turning On!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History Not turning On!!: Hi,Please help me I recently updated my windows 11 and when i took screen shot and tried to paste it it didn't paste, Then I tried opening clipboard it didn't open , then i googled it and i came to know my clipboard history was off and i enabled it but the problem was not...
  3. Clipboard History Not turning On!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard History Not turning On!!: Hi,Please help me I recently updated my windows 11 and when i took screen shot and tried to paste it it didn't paste, Then I tried opening clipboard it didn't open , then i googled it and i came to know my clipboard history was off and i enabled it but the problem was not...
  4. windows 10 october 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october 2018 update: to the mother **** of Windows. I have two computer down because your stupid update and no solution out available when google it or coming to negligent support **** page. since november I am without computers thanks to the mother **** and the Smart idiots of Microsoft. you...
  5. Clipbord history not working - Windows 10 October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipbord history not working - Windows 10 October 2018 update: Hi! when I press Windows + V to see the history of the clipbord, nothing happens. In Settings -> System -> Clipbord, the "Clipboard history" option always appears disabled. If I activate the option, then when I re-enter it is deactivated. I can't see the clipboard history, I...
  6. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  7. Clipboard history feature in Windows 10 October 2018 update missing (not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard history feature in Windows 10 October 2018 update missing (not...: Well, after looking forward to the new clipboard history feature in the October 2018 Windows 10 update, I am very disappointed to find that "Clipboard" is not listed in Settings > System like it's supposed to be in order to turn the feature on. This is true on two computers...
  8. windows 10 october update 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b
  9. How the Cloud Clipboard feature works in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    How the Cloud Clipboard feature works in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Windows 10 October 2018 Update is expected to land this week and it’s supposed to improve the computing experience. Microsoft’s new feature in Windows 10 will make the old copy-and-paste a lot more versatile. The innovative cloud clipboard feature was originally announced at...
  10. Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and again? How do you copy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn on clipboard history

2. cant turn on clipboard history windows 10