Windows 10: Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS)

Discus and support Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fajpj4/cant_turn_on_full_diagnostics_comments/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KvoDon, Feb 27, 2020.

1. /u/KvoDon Win User

Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS)

/u/KvoDon, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Feb 27, 2020
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Is my PSU dead?

Some power supplies can be damaged turning them on, twicksisted suggestion, if there is no load on it. At least connect an old hard drive.

He was already able to power-up the supply using the motherboard.

Geeze, where did you guys learn your diagnostic steps? *Big Grin Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS) :D

Lazzer408, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS) - Similar Threads - Can't turn full

2. Comment box turns red?? Can't edit or submit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comment box turns red?? Can't edit or submit.: I comment a lot. Have been doing so since 2016 I wonder why?. Lately, when I try to post a comment or reply to a comment my comment box turns red and th comment never seems to post. I can't edit or do anything once the red box surrounds my comment. I looked and it says I am...
  3. Comment box turns red?? Can't edit or submit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comment box turns red?? Can't edit or submit.: I comment a lot. Have been doing so since 2016 I wonder why?. Lately, when I try to post a comment or reply to a comment my comment box turns red and th comment never seems to post. I can't edit or do anything once the red box surrounds my comment. I looked and it says I am...
  4. I can't turn on optional diagnostic data in settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't turn on optional diagnostic data in settings: when I go to settings>privacy>diagnostics and feedback and turn on optional diagnostic data it doesn't saves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-optional-diagnostic-data-in/2c9a7713-e1f7-4697-8ea4-98aa2151df0f
  5. Full diagnostics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full diagnostics: Microsoft sending diagnosticsmy pc isn't controlled by school or work,its gaming pcit doesn't allow me to check second box it is just grayishthis is translation from my pc laungage to Diagnosis and feedbackSome of these settings are hidden or managed by your company or...
  6. Full diagnostics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full diagnostics: Microsoft sending diagnosticsmy pc isn't controlled by school or work,its gaming pcit doesn't allow me to check second box it is just grayishthis is translation from my pc laungage to Diagnosis and feedbackSome of these settings are hidden or managed by your company or...
  7. Enable telementry back Can't turn on Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable telementry back Can't turn on Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data: I have a little problem. When creating my account in Windows, I removed all the checkboxes from all telemetry, now I cannot turn it on back again Diagnostic & Feedback -> Optional diagnostic data, but I need it for Insider.It says, that some of the parameters are disabled....
  8. diagnostics & feedback full is grey and cant turn it to full

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    diagnostics & feedback full is grey and cant turn it to full: [ATTACH] how can I turn it to full? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-feedback-full-is-grey-and-cant-turn-it/6189150e-a851-4448-a379-2e4ffc37460e
  9. Not able to turn on diagnostics and feedback to full

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to turn on diagnostics and feedback to full: Hello. I registered with windows insider program but now it is saying to turn on diagnostics and feedback to full. When I arrived on the diagnostics and feedback page, I saw that it was written, 'Some settings are hidden by your organization.' How can this be possible as it...
  10. Can't change diagnostic data from basic to full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change diagnostic data from basic to full: My attempt to submit feedback fails, because this is disabled, and I can't change it in order to be able to submit feedback - where 'submit' is disabled for this reason....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant enable full diagnostics