Windows 10: Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

Discus and support Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says, I want to enable the memory integrity option in the core isolation window in Windows 11 but it is not letting me.It keeps telling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrisoH, Jul 10, 2023.

1. FrisoH Win User

Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

Like the title says, I want to enable the memory integrity option in the core isolation window in Windows 11 but it is not letting me.It keeps telling me that there are driver incompatibilities but when I go to review the incompatible driver there are no drivers shown.How can I resolve this? I have tried everything from updating all drivers, checking device manager for problems, and turning off driver signature check during start up. Nothing seems to help.Here are some screenshots:

:)

FrisoH, Jul 10, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, Jul 10, 2023
  3. How to find the incompatible drivers and turn on memory integrity ?

I cant turn on the memory integrity option because of incompatible drivers but no list of incompatible drivers are showing up i tried many ways to turn on but i cant turn it on. how to find the incompatible drivers and how to delete that?

Dharsica G M, Jul 10, 2023
  4. Brad8887 Win User

I can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 11 even though no incompatible drivers are listed.

Initially I was shown a list of incompatible drivers that were installed by Logitech software. After they were removed a scan showed no incompatible drivers, yet I still can't turn on memory integrity.

Brad8887, Jul 10, 2023
Thema:

1. Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown - Similar Threads - Can't turn memory

2. Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers: I can't find these drivers anywhere. I downloaded Autorun and they were yellow and said file not found and then I deleted them through there but they still appear here so I can't turn memory integrity on...
  3. Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers: I can't find these drivers anywhere. I downloaded Autorun and they were yellow and said file not found and then I deleted them through there but they still appear here so I can't turn memory integrity on...
  4. Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown: Like the title says, I want to enable the memory integrity option in the core isolation window in Windows 11 but it is not letting me.It keeps telling me that there are driver incompatibilities but when I go to review the incompatible driver there are no drivers shown.How can...
  5. Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown: Like the title says, I want to enable the memory integrity option in the core isolation window in Windows 11 but it is not letting me.It keeps telling me that there are driver incompatibilities but when I go to review the incompatible driver there are no drivers shown.How can...
  6. Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  8. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  9. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4
  10. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4