Windows 10: Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

Discus and support Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by glnz, Jun 12, 2021.

1. glnz Win User

Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 12, 2021
  4. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers - Similar Threads - Can't turn Memory

2. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  3. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  4. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have a Win 11 machine, am getting the exclamation point around memory integrity not being able to be set. When i click on view incompatible drivers, there is no drivers listed. Just a message "learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers"What is going on?...
  5. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have a Win 11 machine, am getting the exclamation point around memory integrity not being able to be set. When i click on view incompatible drivers, there is no drivers listed. Just a message "learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers"What is going on?...
  6. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation on my laptop but the driver "WinVDEdrv6.sys" is preventing me from doing so. I receive the following message that "Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys"I found the file "WinVDEdrv6.sys" in...
  7. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys: Windows Security has alerted me to the fact that Memory Integrity is turned off. When I try to turn it back on, I get an error message telling me that it cannot be turned on due to an incompatible driver. Specifically, wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Western Digital Technologies. That's...
  8. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: Recently I've upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and the Windows Security recommended me a few days ago to turn on Memory Integrity. But two incopatible drivers are blocking it: ssdudfu.sys and mbtusbser.sys.ssdudfu.sys seems to be a Samsung driver for phones, but I can't find...
  9. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: Recently I've upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and the Windows Security recommended me a few days ago to turn on Memory Integrity. But two incopatible drivers are blocking it: ssdudfu.sys and mbtusbser.sys.ssdudfu.sys seems to be a Samsung driver for phones, but I can't find...
  10. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so?It seems that lhusbdfuamd64.sys is installed by UE MEGABOOM Update Assistant. But I uninstalled that some months ago.OS Name: Microsoft Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 4000 graphics win 10 isolation