Windows 10: Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10

Discus and support Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I am Charan I can't turn on the console isolation option due to incompatible drivers and I can't find to remove them I tried to find and update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charan Sainath R.S, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10

hi I am Charan

I can't turn on the console isolation option

due to incompatible drivers and I can't find to remove them

I tried to find and update the drivers

please can I get help to turn it on, I have shared a screenshot Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10 0ee4d47f-c32e-4e42-a454-e4ddc712ed3b?upload=true.png THANK YOU

:)

Charan Sainath R.S, Oct 24, 2020
  2. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

From the article you linked Shawn:
    My Logitech webcam is one of those drivers that doesn't work now, with this turned on.

But, Microsoft provides their own generic drivers for webcams(in Device Manager), just basic ones with no frills, but enough to work in Skype.

Samsung and Logitech are notorious for not updating their certificates, so it is to be expected I guess*sarc

Cliff S, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10

1. Can't turn on memory integrity in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't turn memory

2. Memory Integrity can't be turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity can't be turned on.: I need help with turning on windows memory integrity. It says incompatible drivers though when i click on review incompatible drivers it's blank. I tried autorun to identify the bad drivers, but I didn't find any. I tried regedit but it didn't work too. What can I do next??...
  3. Can't turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity: these are showing as incompatible drivers. I cannot find them in the file explorer, device manager, task manager, uninstall programs section. I downloaded an autorun program, still can't find them....
  4. Can't turn on Memory Integrity?

Can't turn on Memory Integrity?: I can not turn on the Memory Integrity in the Core isolation security.When I click on the button to enable it, it requires me to scan again for incompatible drivers. However, when I scanned for incompatible drivers, it did not show any drivers that needed to be resolved.I...
  5. Memory Integrity Can't Be Turned On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be Turned On: I'm unable to turm on Memory Integrity. When I try Windows says driver incompatibility. The drivers are: wdcsam64.sys. Windows is displaying 2 drivers with the same name.I'm assuming these are for my External HDD.Any harm in just Dismissing?James...
  6. Memory Integrity Can't Be Turned On

Memory Integrity Can't Be Turned On: I'm unable to turm on Memory Integrity. When I try Windows says driver incompatibility. The drivers are: wdcsam64.sys. Windows is displaying 2 drivers with the same name.I'm assuming these are for my External HDD.Any harm in just Dismissing?James...
  7. Can't turn on Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Memory Integrity: I just completed a clean install of Windows 11 on my Dell XPS 8950 desktop. For some reason I can't not turn it on. I click the on toggle, it scans for a driver but doesn't state if there's a driver issue. I restart and get the blue screen. I've scanned the QR code which...
  8. Memory Integrity can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity can't be turned on: Split from this thread. Virtualization is enabled.My machine is a Dell Alienware Aurora R8, with details in screenshot below.I said that on my system no interfering drivers are shown; I need to correct that to they are shown sometimes, and not at other times, with reboots in...
  9. Memory Integrity can't be turned on

Memory Integrity can't be turned on: Split from this thread. Virtualization is enabled.My machine is a Dell Alienware Aurora R8, with details in screenshot below.I said that on my system no interfering drivers are shown; I need to correct that to they are shown sometimes, and not at other times, with reboots in...
  10. Memory Integrity can't be turned on.

Memory Integrity can't be turned on.: I can't turn on Memory Integrity. It tells me to scan for incompatible drivers an I did. Scan comes back with nothing!!! It's like it was never assigned a driver. Device manager shows no errors. SFC-scan comes back everything OK. Like I said, all fixes say to update driver....