Windows 10: cant turn on my safe mod

Discus and support cant turn on my safe mod in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi. I want uninstall ESET on my windows and they told me i should make safe mod on. I search and I cant turn my safe mod on because when I restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jouly, Jun 23, 2024.

1. jouly Win User

cant turn on my safe mod

hi. I want uninstall ESET on my windows and they told me i should make safe mod on. I search and I cant turn my safe mod on because when I restart my pc whit holding shift, and click Troubleshoot / Click Advanced options / Click Startup Settings / Click Restart. after that the startup setting doesn't show to me!and goes to my start windows window. Pleas help me thanks

:)

jouly, Jun 23, 2024

2. Stuck in safe mod

Hello,

I booted in safe mod without network using msconfig. Now Iam stuck at safe mod login page.

*I don't memorize the account password.

* safe mod without network.

* windows 10.

* Tried accessing command prompt, but asks password.

*Changed my account password, then also not working.

*Tried so many ways

## Any way to get to command prompt

OR Get out from safe mod

Benitto Benson, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Amrsh Win User
    Trouble with mods for games

Thank you for your reply,

It is a long shot but while you suspect it is a firewall-related issue, please refer to this link to guide you on how you can enable access through the firewall

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ris....

If this does not work, I suggest reinstalling the game and mods again, I'm not much of a gamer right now but back then when I used to play games and install mods sometimes I get these issues too so the best solution was to reinstall everything step by step, before that I make sure to uninstall everything and delete all files related to the games or mods.

Note some mods need a basic version of mods to function, it is like an update to the mods so to speak

Amrsh, Jun 23, 2024
  4. cant turn on my safe mod

Is curseforge safe download for mods.

Heyy! I have a question is curseforge website safe to download mobs in your computer. So is it safe download mods for Minecraft in curseforge.

Juila Guzman, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

cant turn on my safe mod

1. cant turn on my safe mod - Similar Threads - cant turn safe

2. cant turn on my safe mod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant turn on my safe mod: hi. I want uninstall ESET on my windows and they told me i should make safe mod on. I search and I cant turn my safe mod on because when I restart my pc whit holding shift, and click Troubleshoot / Click Advanced options / Click Startup Settings / Click Restart. after that...
  3. cant turn on my safe mod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant turn on my safe mod: hi. I want uninstall ESET on my windows and they told me i should make safe mod on. I search and I cant turn my safe mod on because when I restart my pc whit holding shift, and click Troubleshoot / Click Advanced options / Click Startup Settings / Click Restart. after that...
  4. Is curseforge safe download for mods.

Is curseforge safe download for mods.: Heyy! I have a question is curseforge website safe to download mobs in your computer. So is it safe download mods for Minecraft in curseforge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-curseforge-safe-download-for-mods/488832c5-54ae-47ff-a6d7-fc8a31126916
  5. Is curseforge safe download for mods.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is curseforge safe download for mods.: Heyy! I have a question is curseforge website safe to download mobs in your computer. So is it safe download mods for Minecraft in curseforge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-curseforge-safe-download-for-mods/488832c5-54ae-47ff-a6d7-fc8a31126916
  6. game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod: hello there ty for your time so I got assassin's creed and the game ran fine on 1.0.6 ver but it just won't run on the newer ver at all but the game did run in safe mod normally this is what happens when I try to start the game it shows me the splash screen and then crashes...
  7. game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod

game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod: hello there ty for your time so I got assassin's creed and the game ran fine on 1.0.6 ver but it just won't run on the newer ver at all but the game did run in safe mod normally this is what happens when I try to start the game it shows me the splash screen and then crashes...
  8. Is UMF Mod Framework Safe ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is UMF Mod Framework Safe ?: I Want To Install Mod From Mod FrameWork But I Don`t Want To Get Any Malware Virus I Want To Get Slime Rancher Mod You Know Like Cheating Mod And How Do I remove Threats Do I Delete The File...
  9. Stuck in safe mod

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mod: Hello, I booted in safe mod without network using msconfig. Now Iam stuck at safe mod login page. *I don't memorize the account password. * safe mod without network. * windows 10. * Tried accessing command prompt, but asks password. *Changed my account password, then...
  10. Game mod wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game mod wont turn on: As i have tried to get better FPS in my games i wanted to turn on game mode but i cant do it in the settings then i decided to try and play and do the shortcut i did but nothing happend except i couldnt move in the game my mouse appeared and nothing when my mouse came on the...