Windows 10: Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar

Discus and support Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. hello i have a problem. i upload a picture and show i can't turn on volume icon please HELP ME!!! [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by taheramirlatifi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar

Split from this thread.​

hello i have a problem. i upload a picture and show i can't turn on volume icon

please HELP ME!!!

Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar [​IMG]

:)

taheramirlatifi, Aug 9, 2019

2. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar

Disappearing volume control icon on taskbar

Hi Brad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in volume icon settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issue with other user accounts?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off and then turn on volume icon. Check if it helps.

Method 1: I recommend you to try to turn on the system icon for volume by following below steps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Turn system icons on and off" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Turn off and then try to turn on the volume icon
    from the list.

If the issue still persist, refer to the method below.

Method 2: Try to update the audio driver in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Audio inputs and outputs.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with volume icon on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar

1. Can't turn on the volume icon on my Taskbar - Similar Threads - Can't turn volume

2. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Volume icon in taskbar: Hi, Despite I enable to display the Volume icon in taskbar but it leaves a blank area. After numerous trial, I found that I could not have all 4 icons display at the same time - Volume, Network, Power and One Drive only either 3 and a empty area there. Please advise how to...
  3. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Volume icon in taskbar: Hi, Despite I enable to display the Volume icon in taskbar but it leaves a blank area. After numerous trial, I found that I could not have all 4 icons display at the same time - Volume, Network, Power and One Drive only either 3 and a empty area there. Please advise how to...
  4. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. taskbar volume control icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar volume control icon: cannot adjust volume from taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-control-icon/79214b7a-9a50-4e39-925c-968b6aa8fc5b
  6. The volume icon on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The volume icon on the taskbar disappeared: Hi, since the last update of Windows 10, the volume icon on the taskbar disappeared. Any help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-volume-icon-on-the-taskbar-disappeared/42779717-0a43-4d1d-878c-92f7ee0c0bb1
  7. volume icon on taskbar

volume icon on taskbar: how can I get the volume icon on my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/789fe288-c5d8-49ac-a0d9-31a2b1797ee4
  8. Volume Icon on Taskbar

Volume Icon on Taskbar: When I click on the volume icon on my taskbar; it is unresponsive. How do I rectify this issue? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/a1c4d685-07ad-4c82-ab97-5f055c74be66
  9. Volume icon on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume icon on taskbar not working: Not sure how I did it, but I have lost controls on the volume icon on taskbar. The little volume speaker is there, but nothing happens when I click on it--can't control volume with it. How do I get it to work?...
  10. Volume Icon not appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Icon not appearing in taskbar: Sometimes when I restart my PC the volume button doesn't show up in the Task-bar. Some days its there and its fine but other days I cant seem to locate it and going in and manually disabling it and re-enabling it does nothing. The pictures below show my task-bar without an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can t turn on volume