Windows 10: can't turn windows firewall on

Discus and support can't turn windows firewall on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello how are you every one *_< here is my problem my windows fire wall won't turn on no matter what i do i tried every thing i found on the internet... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by madman2z, Oct 26, 2015.

1. madman2z Win User

can't turn windows firewall on

hello how are you every one *_< here is my problem my windows fire wall won't turn on no matter what i do i tried every thing i found on the internet but with no help at all i went to services and clicked on start but every time i do it i get this error
    can't turn windows firewall on [​IMG]
    and of course i also tried uninstalling my ESET nod 32 V9 antivirus but it didn't help and i really want this problem fixed mainly cuz it turns out that i can't download or update apps from the store if my firewall is off . if you have any ideas am glad to try them thnx in advance

:)

madman2z, Oct 26, 2015

2. After getting new update, I can't turn my firewall on

After getting new update, I can't turn my firewall on. My pc had Norton on it when I got it, I don't have it now but I can't delete it. But now I can't turn on windows defender firewall. It says Norton firewall takes over windows defender firewall. There
    is a link to Norton but does nothing. What now?

SteveHunter1, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Firewall Can't Be Turned On

This didn't help

Cristian_912, Oct 26, 2015
  4. RolandJS Win User

Tweaking.com's Windows Repairs (All in One) items #26 & 27 [and if there is a click for the firewall] might be all you need. Do you have any sort of Internet Suite installed? If such contain a firewall, and same is on by default, Windows Firewall will remain turned off. There is on exception I know of: Comodo Internet Security will run its firewall right alongside Windows Firewall -- so I made sure one of the two is turned off.

RolandJS, Oct 26, 2015
  5. madman2z Win User
    thnx for the reply , and i have ESET 32 antivirus and malwarebytes
    about the Tweaking.com' am looking into it now

madman2z, Oct 26, 2015
  6. madman2z Win User
    ok nothing worked out so i just formated my pc thnx any way RolandJS

madman2z, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can't turn windows firewall on - Similar Threads - can't turn firewall

2. I Can't Turn On My Windows Defender Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't Turn On My Windows Defender Firewall: Acer Nitro 5 is my laptop. The first thing I did was to open the Windows Defender Firewall in the Control panel and as you can see from the image to this link https://imgur.com/a/cdYtEOp I'm getting errors in this page when I upload a photo that is why I had to upload it to...
  3. Can't turn on windows 10 firewall anymore!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn on windows 10 firewall anymore!: [ATTACH] I used a "Host Patcher" to turn off an app internet access instead of using windows 10 Firewall, and since then, "firewall" service has stopped and I couldn't use firewall... now I can't use the windows firewall to block/unblock a third-party application,...
  4. Can't Turn On Windows Defender Firewall

Can't Turn On Windows Defender Firewall: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.508). I'm trying to start the Windows Defender Firewall service but seems to be imposible. I tried these: 1. Run Windows Troubleshooter (this is joke app!) 2. Checked Windows Defender Firewall Service's Properties....
  5. Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firewall is turned off and I can't turn it back on.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YoshiKombat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiel27/firewall_is_turned_off_and_i_cant_turn_it_back_on/
  6. i can't turn on firewall!

i can't turn on firewall!: hello, i need some help with windows security and I can't turn on all 3 firewalls... for some reason. it doesn't show anything when i click on one of the 3. no errors, no change at all! can anyone tell me what i should do?...
  7. firewall not turning on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    firewall not turning on: I had installed an anti-virus app on my pc, before that I had turned off firewalls, because the anti-virus app keeps interrupting me; I uninstalled it. Now I get no option to turn on the Firewall due to that my network status appears as a dashed line. Also, the network...
  8. windows firewall will not turn on

windows firewall will not turn on: windows firewall is down windows defender is down . I am unable to start services nor change properties on the items also windows firewall driver is not working. every thing I try is blocked or I am not given access denied access that is ....
  9. Missing Windows services and can't turn on firewall

Missing Windows services and can't turn on firewall: Hello, after a prompt saying me to allow registry to be ran, it restarted my pc, after that restart i've noticed that I can't turn my firewall on, code error 0x80070422, after seeing a tutorial online to change a setting on the windows firewall service, i noticed that there...
  10. Can't turn on Firewall

Can't turn on Firewall: After removing Norton using the Norton Removal Tool can't turn on Firewall. Windows Firewall Service is set on Automatic.Remote Procedure Call Service & the Base Filtering Engine Service is started and set on Automatic.Would you help me,please? [img] 43975