Windows 10: Can't type anything into any OS window?

Discus and support Can't type anything into any OS window? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not sure what the hell has happened. If I type after pressing the windows key, nothing happens. Can't search. If I open a windows settings menu or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScootinFruity, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can't type anything into any OS window?

I'm not sure what the hell has happened. If I type after pressing the windows key, nothing happens. Can't search. If I open a windows settings menu or anything (apps window for example) I can't type anything. Or nothing happens, at least. Disconnected from my wifi, went to reconnect and enter the password. I couldn't. nothing is input when I type. Have to post this on mobile. The On-Screen keyboard doesn't work either.

I've done everything on this list and nothing has worked.

submitted by /u/ScootinFruity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ScootinFruity, Oct 29, 2019
  2. little cat, Oct 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't type anything into any OS window?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't type anything into any OS window?

1. Can't type anything into any OS window? - Similar Threads - Can't type anything

2. Can't Search, Type in Any Windows OS Field, Extreme Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Search, Type in Any Windows OS Field, Extreme Lag: Hello,Two things seem to have happened simultaneously mid-last week: I can no longer type in any Windows search field not in Settings, in the Start Menu, Windows Explorer, etc. - though Run works when pulled up with WIN+R, and cannot use the keyboard to open the Lock screen...
  3. Can't Search, Type in Any Windows OS Field, Extreme Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Search, Type in Any Windows OS Field, Extreme Lag: Hello,Two things seem to have happened simultaneously mid-last week: I can no longer type in any Windows search field not in Settings, in the Start Menu, Windows Explorer, etc. - though Run works when pulled up with WIN+R, and cannot use the keyboard to open the Lock screen...
  4. Can't Search, Type in Any Windows OS Field, Extreme Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Search bar, can't type anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar, can't type anything: Hi, a couple weeks ago the search bar stopped working in windows windows 10 Pro. Cannot type anything. Search in windows explorer is also not working.I tried the troubleshooter and DISM tool without any success.Also tried a repair install with a usb media creation tooll...
  6. Search bar, can't type anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar, can't type anything: Hi, a couple weeks ago the search bar stopped working in windows windows 10 Pro. Cannot type anything. Search in windows explorer is also not working.I tried the troubleshooter and DISM tool without any success.Also tried a repair install with a usb media creation tooll...
  7. Search bar, can't type anything

in Cortana
  8. I can't type anything in windows search.

in Cortana
    I can't type anything in windows search.: I can't type anything in windows search, or in file explorer, or in search in windows settings, I did sfc /scannow and also scan health and restore health and also updated to latest and also virus scan , I can type in browsers and in notepad and in wordpad, it happened as I...
  9. Can't type anything in the Windows search bar

in Cortana
    Can't type anything in the Windows search bar: For some reason, I'm not able to type anything in the Windows search bar. It either gets stuck whilst typing, or it just crashes. I've done the Windows troubleshooting for Search and Indexing, but unfortunately, that didn't help at all. Could anyone please guide me with...
  10. Can't type anything in Windows taskbar

in Cortana
    Can't type anything in Windows taskbar: I read all your blogs of how to restore the frozen taskbar. But still I am unable to resolve them. I tried running those powershell command but still it is failing. I am getting this error :- [ATTACH] Please help me. Thanks...