Windows 10: Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key

Discus and support Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On my laptop whenever I try to type a capital f with the shift key it doesn't type anything, I can use caps lock and can do f+shift+WindowsKey and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nathan7007123, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key

On my laptop whenever I try to type a capital f with the shift key it doesn't type anything, I can use caps lock and can do f+shift+WindowsKey and it works, but i cant do shift+f, I have tried reinstalling keyboard drivers and I don't have another keyboard to test it, and I have tried to troubleshoot the problem, thanks in advance if you know how to fix this.

:)

nathan7007123, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Dasha Win User

Cant use the Shift Key to type IC...icon in capitals

I've been having this problem with my keyboard since yesterday I can use the shift key to type all letters in capital except for the letters ic...on After IC . The keys for those letters are working IC on icon, I Can Jump IC fine , but when i press shift to type them in capital, nothing happens. as if they are not working! But they are working because i can type perfectly fine when not using the shift key. it started this behavior after I changed My Cursor Pack and Downloaded some Windows Folder ICon's, Can somebody help Please? *Confused*Smile

Dasha, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Shift Key Changes Capitalization

When I happen to by needing to use the shift key while editing text in most Office applications, the shift key changes the capitalization of the word. Press it once and the first letter comes capitalized, and I think the whole word becomes capitalized if
    you press shift again. This is insanely irritating, because anytime you are using any keyboard shortcut or anything that requires the shift key, it changes the capitalization status of your words.

How do I turn off the ability of the shift key to change capitalization?

soundsofscience, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key

Shift key not working; windows 10; laptop keyboard

The SHIFT key works for typing capital letters, but does not function when an attempt is made to select a contiguous list (e.g. first item ... shift ...last item), which worked in prior versions of WINDOWS.

Chris_6161, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key

1. Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key - Similar Threads - Cant Type Capital

2. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  3. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  4. shift + f - tries opening an app instead of typing a capitalized f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift + f - tries opening an app instead of typing a capitalized f: Randomly started. When I go to type a capitalized f, my computer attempts to open an app no idea what the app is, and a message comes up saying, "this app has been blocked by your system administrator" I have turned off all settings involving shortcut keys, hotkeys, etc., and...
  5. shift + f - tries opening an app instead of typing a capitalized f

shift + f - tries opening an app instead of typing a capitalized f: Randomly started. When I go to type a capitalized f, my computer attempts to open an app no idea what the app is, and a message comes up saying, "this app has been blocked by your system administrator" I have turned off all settings involving shortcut keys, hotkeys, etc., and...
  6. Issues with keyboard not able to type a capital f.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with keyboard not able to type a capital f.: keyboard is a razer board. capital f works in safe mode. but in regular mode can't type it even with on screen keyboard. weird quirk is if I go in this orderLeft Shift Down + right shift down + left shift up + f key down + all up. it will type a capital f but that is the only...
  7. Issues with keyboard not able to type a capital f.

Issues with keyboard not able to type a capital f.: keyboard is a razer board. capital f works in safe mode. but in regular mode can't type it even with on screen keyboard. weird quirk is if I go in this orderLeft Shift Down + right shift down + left shift up + f key down + all up. it will type a capital f but that is the only...
  8. combination keys (Shift +f*)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    combination keys (Shift +f*): since the update after V-1709 every1 that plays a game called tibia can't use (Shift+F12)everything was always fine since win xp till win 10 1709 but after till last update till now still not working any solutions ?...
  9. Shift Key Changes Capitalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift Key Changes Capitalization: When I happen to by needing to use the shift key while editing text in most Office applications, the shift key changes the capitalization of the word. Press it once and the first letter comes capitalized, and I think the whole word becomes capitalized if you press shift...
  10. Cant use the Shift Key to type IC...icon in capitals

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant use the Shift Key to type IC...icon in capitals: I've been having this problem with my keyboard since yesterday I can use the shift key to type all letters in capital except for the letters ic...on After IC . The keys for those letters are working IC on icon, I Can Jump IC fine , but when i press shift to type them in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant typecapital a on Keyboard