Windows 10: cant type in text in windows 10 desktop

Discus and support cant type in text in windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cant type in text in windows 10 desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text/8163cf15-c0fb-4974-b18f-50aa1ac8bdc2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mistyhaehn, Dec 3, 2018.

1. cant type in text in windows 10 desktop

cant type in text in windows 10 desktop

:)

mistyhaehn, Dec 3, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Dec 3, 2018
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Dec 3, 2018
  4. cant type in text in windows 10 desktop

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

cant type in text in windows 10 desktop

1. cant type in text in windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - cant type text

2. typed text not appearing on screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    typed text not appearing on screen in windows 10: Typed text not appearing on screen when typing in windows 10. How to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typed-text-not-appearing-on-screen-in-windows-10/7ca454d2-423d-4c9f-ada8-fe4b915f03ff
  3. typed text not appearing on screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    typed text not appearing on screen in windows 10: Typed text not appearing on screen when typing in windows 10. How to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typed-text-not-appearing-on-screen-in-windows-10/7ca454d2-423d-4c9f-ada8-fe4b915f03ff
  4. typed text not appearing on screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Explorer 'Type' text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer 'Type' text: Bit odd. I've got some video files(various types; .mp4, .mxf, .mov, etc) and I use VLC to play the files. I've made VLC the default media player. I've associated each of the file types to play with VLC. But when I view the files in WinExplorer the 'Type' shows as simply...
  6. Typed text disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typed text disappears: Typed text disappears if I leave my fingers on the keys too long when emailing. Very frustrating when I type long messages . I think there is a simple keystroke fix? Please advise and thank you!...
  7. i cant read the text on my windows 10 desktop . can this be fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant read the text on my windows 10 desktop . can this be fixed: how do I fix the text on my desktop computer on windows 10 . it is too faint to read . and the pictures on the screen are blurred . any help appreciated...
  8. Typing text in graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing text in graphics: I wonder if it's possible to do that in this Snip and Sketch app. Or is there any app that can do that? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-text-in-graphics/4b823b0e-2840-42dd-9a5d-05a793141021
  9. No text in menus or on desktop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No text in menus or on desktop for Windows 10: After updating from 1803 to 1903 through windows update assistant initally everything was good after restart i can't see or find any text on desktop & even in desktop apps too Entered in safe mode too same problem occurs! Any solution?...
  10. How to type text for text-to-speech

in Windows 10 Support
    How to type text for text-to-speech: In Windows 8 and below you could type any text for the text-to-speech to read, but Windows 10 doesn't seem to let you do that. Is there a way to get this feature back? This is the dialog for those who don't remember: [img] 76644