Windows 10: Cant type in windows search bar or other microsoft stuff such as the xbox pc app and...

Discus and support Cant type in windows search bar or other microsoft stuff such as the xbox pc app and... in Cortana to solve the problem; So its been a problem for a while now and ive tried alot of stuff including both steps from... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by floppa26, Nov 3, 2021.

1. floppa26 Win User

Cant type in windows search bar or other microsoft stuff such as the xbox pc app and...

So its been a problem for a while now and ive tried alot of stuff including both steps from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-type-in-windows-10-search-bar/7dce8411-8671-4d3e-90d1-b9bdc0aa4734 but none have worked. Originally this was just an annoyance but now i need to log into my xbox account and i cant type my password.

:)

floppa26, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Cant type in windows search bar or other microsoft stuff such as the xbox pc app and...

1. Cant type in windows search bar or other microsoft stuff such as the xbox pc app and... - Similar Threads - Cant type search

2. I Cant Type in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant Type in Xbox App: i have a problem with my xbox app, i can't type anything in it, whether in search bar or when i try to text someone, can you help me find the solution to fix the problem ? thank you....
  3. W10 search bar : cant' type in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 search bar : cant' type in: Hey there,Windows10 v22H2 updated.For 2 days I can't type in W10 search bar even though my keyboard is new. On the other hand when I type any search inside W10 settings or folder it works.I am the only user/admin of this PC.I ran :• chkdsk,• DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  4. W10 search bar : cant' type in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 search bar : cant' type in: Hey there,Windows10 v22H2 updated.For 2 days I can't type in W10 search bar even though my keyboard is new. On the other hand when I type any search inside W10 settings or folder it works.I am the only user/admin of this PC.I ran :• chkdsk,• DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  5. W10 search bar : cant' type in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cant type in search bar

in Cortana
    Cant type in search bar: Hi guys, First of all sorry for my english and i hope you can help regarding to my search bar because i did all the method that i find on browser but sad say all those method is doesn't work.. Hopefully there is someone who can help me regarding to my problem...
  7. i cant type in the windows search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant type in the windows search bar: i've tried restarting the windows search service, tried to rebuild in the index and tried something in powershell but don't thin it worked correctly, can anyone help? submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant type anything in search bar

in Cortana
    Cant type anything in search bar: HEY im Reinout and i got a problem with the searchbar i cant type something in it yesterday i did a update but before that everything was ok but now i cant type something Hope someone nows something Regards Reinout...
  9. No audio, and cant type in windows search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio, and cant type in windows search bar: I have tried restarting the "searchui", "windows audio" and "windows search" services, didn't help. Also when I type there is sometimes spikes even though I have an high end computer. I could really use some help......
  10. typing in the cortana search bar among other search bars

in Cortana
    typing in the cortana search bar among other search bars: why cant i type in the cortana search bar among others, im not aware of any changes i have made? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-in-the-cortana-search-bar-among-other/201dc3c2-ebe4-4271-8e8e-ccfbb42ad194"