Windows 10: Can’t type in Windows

Discus and support Can’t type in Windows in Cortana to solve the problem; After a recent update I have not been able to type in the windows searchbar and I could not click certain things, I have also seen a strange behaviour... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tessry., Jul 9, 2020.

1. Tessry. Win User

Can’t type in Windows

After a recent update I have not been able to type in the windows searchbar and I could not click certain things, I have also seen a strange behaviour in certain applictaions, Adobe Priemiere Pro for example. I tired restarting my PC and everything and in the end I decided to restart the windows with the option of deleting all files in case I got a malware. Now when I need to do the windows set up, I am stuck at the part where I have to add my account because just like the searchbar, I cannot click on it to start typing, I tried pressing tab until it selects it but it just skips it and now I am stuck here.

:)

Tessry., Jul 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2020
  3. windows live family safety doesn't work message in Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow

Then try to check if you find the option by right clicking on any app.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can’t type in Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Can’t type in Windows

1. Can’t type in Windows - Similar Threads - Can’t type

2. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc: Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin account. PLEASE help me I can’t download the things I want without admin permission and I DON’T want to reset my pc....
  3. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc: Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin account. PLEASE help me I can’t download the things I want without admin permission and I DON’T want to reset my pc....
  4. Can’t change account type and it won’t login to my admin acc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have a windows 11 hp laptop but it won’t let me use the keyboard. Like I can’t type I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 11 hp laptop but it won’t let me use the keyboard. Like I can’t type I...: I have a windows 11 hp laptop but it won’t let me use the keyboard. Like I can’t type I have to use the touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-11-hp-laptop-but-it-wont-let-me/8184ca6a-545d-4d2b-9515-360a7304b88f
  6. I have a windows 11 hp laptop but it won’t let me use the keyboard. Like I can’t type I...

I have a windows 11 hp laptop but it won’t let me use the keyboard. Like I can’t type I...: I have a windows 11 hp laptop but it won’t let me use the keyboard. Like I can’t type I have to use the touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-11-hp-laptop-but-it-wont-let-me/8184ca6a-545d-4d2b-9515-360a7304b88f
  7. A white box appears on my taskbar and I can’t type in the search bar or other websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A white box appears on my taskbar and I can’t type in the search bar or other websites: Hi! I have a gateway but the version is windows 11 and when I go to the browser and try to type I can’t. There’s a white box around the three dots on the taskbar and I can move it with my arrows keys and tab key. It doesn’t show up anywhere else but on my browser but I can’t...
  8. A white box appears on my taskbar and I can’t type in the search bar or other websites

A white box appears on my taskbar and I can’t type in the search bar or other websites: Hi! I have a gateway but the version is windows 11 and when I go to the browser and try to type I can’t. There’s a white box around the three dots on the taskbar and I can move it with my arrows keys and tab key. It doesn’t show up anywhere else but on my browser but I can’t...
  9. Computer when I press ctrl v does nothing but just v brings up my clipboard so I can’t type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer when I press ctrl v does nothing but just v brings up my clipboard so I can’t type...: Computer when I press ctrl v does nothing but just v brings up my clipboard so I can’t type the letter v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-when-i-press-ctrl-v-does-nothing-but-just/0cc3603f-afba-4e8a-9321-d60f3a544d34
  10. Computer when I press ctrl v does nothing but just v brings up my clipboard so I can’t type...

Computer when I press ctrl v does nothing but just v brings up my clipboard so I can’t type...: Computer when I press ctrl v does nothing but just v brings up my clipboard so I can’t type the letter v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-when-i-press-ctrl-v-does-nothing-but-just/0cc3603f-afba-4e8a-9321-d60f3a544d34