Windows 10: Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands

Discus and support Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening,Last night, my cat stepped across my keyboard, and activated something that I can’t figure out how to undo. I cannot type numbers unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adrian Lamble, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands

Good evening,Last night, my cat stepped across my keyboard, and activated something that I can’t figure out how to undo. I cannot type numbers unless I pull up my on-screen keyboard, which is very inconvenient.I have tried reinstalling the keyboard, disabling sticky keys, disabling filter keys, reinstalling windows I was desperate, and more. Nothing has worked thus far.

:)

Adrian Lamble, Dec 7, 2022

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands :)

Naki, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Micaa Win User

Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands

3D Detection - Execute Command

Hello,

I use ATITool 0.27B1 on Windows Vista, and have a little problem with the Execute command in the 3D Detection.

I manage to play a sound when loading a 3D Application, but no way to use the Execute command.

Have you a solution for me?

Micaa, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands

1. Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands - Similar Threads - Can’t type numbers

2. Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.: I'm running Microsoft 365 on an up-to-date Win 11 Home x64 environment, and this is the first time this has ever happened.I use Excel for a wide variety of tasks and this condition goes beyond frustrating.Suggestions, opinions are welcomed and very much appreciated.Thank...
  3. Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.: I'm running Microsoft 365 on an up-to-date Win 11 Home x64 environment, and this is the first time this has ever happened.I use Excel for a wide variety of tasks and this condition goes beyond frustrating.Suggestions, opinions are welcomed and very much appreciated.Thank...
  4. Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t type numbers, they only execute commands: Good evening,Last night, my cat stepped across my keyboard, and activated something that I can’t figure out how to undo. I cannot type numbers unless I pull up my on-screen keyboard, which is very inconvenient.I have tried reinstalling the keyboard, disabling sticky keys,...
  5. Execution Command Save

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  6. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  7. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands: Hello Team, Hope you are well ! I just want to know whether we can prevent certain commands in Windows Defender ATP. I want to prevent execution of below command running on Windows10: " cd C:\:$i30:$bitmap "...
  9. Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, numbers keys are present on two spots on a keyboard. One is at the number pad and the other of above the letters. You might face an issue where your laptop keyboard won’t type numbers. This could be with [...] This post Keyboard wont type numbers OR...
  10. Keyboard only typing the number 6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard only typing the number 6: A friend had a malware / virus attack in Chrome. It was a beeping warning that Windows Defender had error 0x80060402. She used the Task Manager to shut down Chrome and then shut off her laptop. When she tried to turn it on again nothing happened, it would not turn on. I now...