Windows 10: Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing

Discus and support Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The cursor also moves to the previous line sometimes when I'm taking notes. Whenever I type the at (ampersand sign), the tepxt before it is erased.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilyVail1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing

• The cursor also moves to the previous line sometimes when I'm taking notes.
    • Whenever I type the

at (ampersand sign), the tepxt before it is erased.

• Do you see how the bulleted comment above was broken up and moved to the nepxt line?
    • Also, see how the letter "p" is added randomly after an "e"? The button isn't stuck.
    • Obviously, I can type better sentences in this form right now... for whatever reason. The major interruptions to complete thoughts occur in the search bar of any se

arch engine.

I've already tried every solution I've found online, including turning off autocorrect and all tepxt suggestions are off in settings.

I've combed through settings to see what I could've missed, and really need help.. please!

Thanks in advance!

:)

EmilyVail1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Different type of screws

I dont know if you noticed theres a different type of screw that is on the most of the cases for example on the bottom of the aplus black pearl with the hole in the middle. how this screws can be removed?

thanks ina advance

MaximusExtreme, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing

What type of screw is this?

As far as type of screw, what do you want to know? If you want dimensions, you'll have to use an appropriate tool to take your measurements. If you want to know what kind of drive it is (it was too blurry in the video), Wikipedia actually has a decent chart.

Screw drives

OnePostWonder, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing

1. Can't type without computer completing and screwing up what I'm typing - Similar Threads - Can't type without

2. Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing: Happened this morning without any changes to my device, suddenly cant type the letter 'i' without losing what I was typing. Happens regardless of the app I'm using....
  3. Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing: Happened this morning without any changes to my device, suddenly cant type the letter 'i' without losing what I was typing. Happens regardless of the app I'm using....
  4. Can't type the letter 'i' without it double backspacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm screwed: While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and...
  6. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm screwed: While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and...
  7. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't See What I'm Typing in Telnet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't See What I'm Typing in Telnet: Hello When I open up the Microsoft Telnet Client, I am able to connect successfully, but when I do connect, I cannot see what I am typing into the command prompt. I am running Windows 10. I can see what I'm typing in the command prompt normally and the text color is not the...
  9. My Computer is Completely screwed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Completely screwed: So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it restarts and does the same thing as before. That process then repeats several times until it goes into Automatic repair. Then...
  10. Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer types automatically without typing and files opens regularly: hello my computer types automatically while working online or offline, and it opens files such as "my computer" etc regularly while on working. I have windows 10 and it is 64 bit. can you please fix this Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. typing screwing up