Windows 10: Can't unallocate disk

Discus and support Can't unallocate disk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY DISK ISN'T WORKINGI cant create a simple partition to fix because:Most solutions cost money and I don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbiBlumenthal, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Can't unallocate disk

MY DISK ISN'T WORKINGI cant create a simple partition to fix because:Most solutions cost money and I don't know what to do.

:)

AbiBlumenthal, Apr 23, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Apr 23, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Can't unallocate disk

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CCan't unallocate disk :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Can't unallocate disk

1. Can't unallocate disk - Similar Threads - Can't unallocate disk

2. two unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two unallocated disk: two unallocated disk's in my computer and it cannot be deleted ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-unallocated-disk/5a4b62e6-17da-4ba8-b54d-78899be35fe3
  3. two unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two unallocated disk: two unallocated disk's in my computer and it cannot be deleted ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-unallocated-disk/5a4b62e6-17da-4ba8-b54d-78899be35fe3
  4. Unallocated Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unallocated Disk: I have a completely unallocated 1TB drive. I've tried some 3rd party tools like AOMEI, and EaseUS. Nothing works when I try to convert to GPT. I've tried DISKPART > list volume which my drive does not show up on. If I try to do anything with Disk Management it comes up with...
  5. Unallocated Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unallocated Disk: I have a completely unallocated 1TB drive. I've tried some 3rd party tools like AOMEI, and EaseUS. Nothing works when I try to convert to GPT. I've tried DISKPART > list volume which my drive does not show up on. If I try to do anything with Disk Management it comes up with...
  6. Asus unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus unallocated disk space: I have an Asus TUF F17 Laptop. When I went to disk management I don't see any unallocated disk space but when I checked properties of the C: drive only one I have it shows I have 487GB free. I want to try and make a new partition. Attahed is screen shot from Disk Management....
  7. Unallocated on Dynamic disk !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated on Dynamic disk !: Hey everyone , I have a laptop with a Windows 10 installed on an SSD [:C] and I've extra SSD slot with another 1 TB SSD [:E] installed into it . I've recently installed dual boot Ubuntu on on my [:E] disk by first unallocating 500 GB for the installation , after...
  8. Unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated disk space: [ATTACH] After installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time I notice that I'm missing disk D. I tried ''New Simple Volume'' on unallocated disk but doesn't work. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!...
  9. Disk Partition Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Partition Unallocated Space: [ATTACH]Hi team, I recently tried installing windows 7 and during installation, I got the message that Windows can't get installed on the selected disk due to MBR style. I converted the MBR style to GPT style by allocating 100Gb to selected Disk 0. Now after...
  10. Unallocated Disk Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated Disk Space: I recently bought a small laptop to do admin work while out-of-town. The computer came in with a 100 MB partition allocated to Recovery. That didn't leave me enough room for a Windows upgrade. There was nothing in the partition so I created an external Recovery, deleted the...