Windows 10: Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN)

Discus and support Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 says that I need to enter PIN-code to use my LTE modem (Intel 7360 LTE-A). Nothing happens when I enter it. The problem began 02.07.2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aleksey Ritter, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN)

Windows 10 says that I need to enter PIN-code to use my LTE modem (Intel 7360 LTE-A). Nothing happens when I enter it. The problem began 02.07.2019 (before it everything was OK). The problem appears with every SIM card. I've changed the PIN for them, it doesn't help. In cellular windows settings asking PIN disabled now (but it changes nothing). I tried everything (other drivers and so on) and have no ideas about how to fix it.
    I'll be very glad for any help!

:)

Aleksey Ritter, Aug 28, 2019

2. SIM card unlock code

I presume you mean the PUK code - the unblocking code to use if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times. This is normally supplied by the carrier with the SIM card. If you haven't got it, you need to contact the carrier who supplied the card.

carlo112---01, Aug 28, 2019
  3. sim card contacts

Hi,

Follow the steps below to import your contacts from the SIM card.

To import contacts from a SIM card

• On Start, tap People.

• Tap More
      Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN) basic-icon-ellipses.png
      , and then tap Settings.

• Tap Import SIM contacts and follow the instructions.

Note that a copy of your contacts will remain on the card.

Linley Meslier, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN)

sim card contacts

Balu Nayak, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN)

1. Can't unblock sim-card on Windows 10 (PIN) - Similar Threads - Can't unblock sim

2. Unable to use sim card on window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use sim card on window 11: I'm using hp elitebook 820 G3 which is running on window 11. It has sim card slot but cellular data option is missing as a result of that I can't use it. How can I fix this?...
  3. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card: Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already...
  4. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  5. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  6. internet using sim card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet using sim card: I am using Hp Elitebook 8570w which have a sim slot, but after using windows 10 there no any "cellular" in setting. How can i use sim and use internet? There is no any notification of inserting sim also....
  7. How can I keep Windows 10 from storing my LTE SIM card PIN?

How can I keep Windows 10 from storing my LTE SIM card PIN?: After updating to Windows 10 20H2, Windows seems to be remembering my SIM card PIN. I don't want Windows 10 to store that PIN. That's the reason such PIN exists. I want to enter it manually whenever I need the metered LED mobile connection. I can't find a setting in...
  8. loading off a sim card

loading off a sim card: Now that I have Windows 10 I can't download photos off my Sim card. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-off-a-sim-card/646b9770-b4ab-4469-b6e6-dcd5af108852"
  9. Sim Card

Sim Card: How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card/2ea47b16-4fba-43e8-a490-eb1b50733115
  10. APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card

APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card: APN settings SIM CARD ATT SURFACE PRO (5th Gen). Cellular won't connect New Surface Pro (5th Gen),Windows 10, bought/shipped from Microsoft (May 2019). Wifi is fine. Cellular is problem. Went to ATT store and they gave me nanoSIM. SIM shows up in Network Settings as ATT...