Windows 10: Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method...

Discus and support Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Suspended for no reason. Read all the user agreement, I violated nothing. Need help with this, very frustrating. No matter what number I use it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John_343, May 22, 2024.

1. John_343 Win User

Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method...

Suspended for no reason. Read all the user agreement, I violated nothing. Need help with this, very frustrating. No matter what number I use it just doesn't work. Tried all the Microsoft support troubleshooting like change password, other email recovery but none of it worked. Always the same issue: Try another verification methodThat verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method.Need sign in to ask for help, how am I going to sign in if the account is suspended? Had to make a new account, but I need recovery for the previous account because it has purchased Microsoft p

:)

John_343, May 22, 2024
  2. maranna Win User

account blocked then suspended

My Outlook.com experienced both yesterdy. I did nothing wrong, have checked for malware and followed all the steps to be normal. I was told I was unblocked then when I sent an email it said I am suspended. After an hour on the phone, to no avail, I tried this am and after verifying I was normalized.
    Someone was trying to access my account was the message that popped up.

Has this happened to you and why does this happen if you follow the rules?
    What can I do to prevent this? I read about 2 step verification but this does not seem to help in this situation.
    Thanks for listening,
    Peter

maranna, May 22, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...e-prompts.html

Brink, May 22, 2024
  4. Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method...

Regile Reb, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method...

1. Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method... - Similar Threads - Can't unblock suspended

2. "Try another verification method"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Try another verification method": I can't log into my microsoft account because I don't remember my password, when I try to recover my password, when I select recovery via SMS, it says that "this verification method is not working now", and so on for a week...
  3. "Try another verification method"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Try another verification method": I can't log into my microsoft account because I don't remember my password, when I try to recover my password, when I select recovery via SMS, it says that "this verification method is not working now", and so on for a week...
  4. "Try another verification method"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method...

Can't unblock suspended account please help keeps saying: "Try another verification method...: Suspended for no reason. Read all the user agreement, I violated nothing. Need help with this, very frustrating. No matter what number I use it just doesn't work. Tried all the Microsoft support troubleshooting like change password, other email recovery but none of it worked....
  6. How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method.": Hello Microsoft Team,I folowed the 1st answer of this post. However, nothing seems to be working.Is there an alternative method to resolve this issue?Best Regards...
  7. How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."

How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method.": Hello Microsoft Team,I folowed the 1st answer of this post. However, nothing seems to be working.Is there an alternative method to resolve this issue?Best Regards...
  8. How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another...: I was trying to get my phone number off my old account that my brother was using, but every time I try to add my phone number its keep saying "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method", and the tab says "Blocked", and at first I thought my...
  9. How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another...

How to fix the "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another...: I was trying to get my phone number off my old account that my brother was using, but every time I try to add my phone number its keep saying "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method", and the tab says "Blocked", and at first I thought my...
  10. Please unblocked my account

Please unblocked my account: Please unblocked my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-unblocked-my-account/ce0c74a8-73f5-411f-8cac-76fbd448012e