Windows 10: Can't uncompress an image, not enough space?

Discus and support Can't uncompress an image, not enough space? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded a 128GB image that I plan to put on an SD card. It is compressed using rar. I'm attempting to move the file from the rar one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bfollowell, May 19, 2018.

1. Can't uncompress an image, not enough space?

I've downloaded a 128GB image that I plan to put on an SD card. It is compressed using rar. I'm attempting to move the file from the rar one of my spare drives but it won't decompress properly. I keep getting an error stating there is not enough space on the drive. Again, the image is 128GB. One of the drives I was attempting to decompress it to has over 400GB free and the other has just shy of a full TB free. I have no idea what the issue may be.

Any idea?

Thanks.

:)

bfollowell, May 19, 2018

2. Compressed letters and images on screen

I've installed Windows 10. Now the letters and images on my screen are compressed. How do I uncompress them?

Thomas Burns 59, May 20, 2018
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Can't uncompress an image, not enough space?

1. Can't uncompress an image, not enough space? - Similar Threads - Can't uncompress image

2. "Not enough space"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough space": I'm trying to download a file, but it always says something like "There isn't enough space" even though I have tons of storage left. I've scanned the file and used 2 different antivirus software to scan my computer McAffee and malwarebytes and there is no problems with my...
  3. Not enough storage space despite enough storage space?

Not enough storage space despite enough storage space?: Hello, I have upgraded from on my PC from HDD to M2 ssd so cloned and cloned everything to the m2. Even Windows. For this I have connected an external ssd on which I want to load more games now the ext. SSD has 650gb free memory but it shows is origin, uplay or steam in...
  4. Can't update Windows etc as not enough space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows etc as not enough space.: My pc shows two places 'This PC C' and 'DATA D' to download to, but the one on top 'This PC C', is full and I can't see how to switch to 'DATA D' which has over 800GB free. Anyone know how to switch over to the one with heaps of space? I'm not a tech guy....
  5. Not enough back up space for system image. Is it optional?

Not enough back up space for system image. Is it optional?: There's not enough space on my external drive to back up my files AND a system image. I've deleted all but one backup and it has a system image. The Control Panel back up info doesn't include how NOT to make a system image with the back up. I can fix the space later but I...
  6. Not Enough Space?

Not Enough Space?: Hello, I recently started using a new laptop computer that has Windows 10 on it. But now it is telling me it needs to be updated to a newer version of Windows 10. But when I try to install it, my computer says there isn't enough space on it to install the new version of...
  7. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

"Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  8. Zip files can't be uncompressed

Zip files can't be uncompressed: So WinRar was notifying me that I had to pay for their software or delete it from my computer. I deleted it as I already had another application on my computer that did the same thing (7-Zip). There is now no option to "Extract" or "Extract All" anywhere when I right-click. I...
  9. Not enough space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not enough space: Hi to all...I have 2 drives in my computer and the C drive is nearly full, it has a capacity of 117gb, my D drive capacity is 911gb. I have just reinstalled windows and a few other progs and it is nearly full only 19gb free now, while the D drive is just about empty. can I...
  10. Not enough space

in Windows 10 Support
    Not enough space: Hi to all...I have 2 drives in my computer and the C drive is nearly full, it has a capacity of 117gb, my D drive capacity is 911gb. I have just reinstalled windows and a few other progs and it is nearly full only 19gb free now, while the D drive is just about empty. can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uncompress files not enough space