Windows 10: Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

Discus and support Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello to everybody, Several sites are asking me to disable my add blocker while visiting them. Problem is that I can't find any bocker on my system... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Flowers, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Flowers Win User

Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

Hello to everybody,
    Several sites are asking me to disable my add blocker while visiting them.
    Problem is that I can't find any bocker on my system (Win10 64 bits v. 20H2 19042.804).
    Where they are stored?
    I recenty started using Kaspersky Total Security as my AV. Can one of its settings be the culprit?
    Any help will be much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Flores

:)

Flowers, Mar 1, 2021

2. spam blocker

Hi, @bruinator:

This "tenforums.com" forum specializes in the Windows 10 OS, not Android.
    You might have better luck with your similar inquiry in the Android forum at bleeping here.Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help :)

(And it might help if you provide a bit more information, such as the email or webmail client you are using.)

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 1, 2021
  3. how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

1. Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Add

2. Help turning off ad blockers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help turning off ad blockers: Please help. How do I exactly turn off ad blockers using Windows desktop 8.1? I normally use Firefox, so maybe you can answer the same question for Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-turning-off-ad-blockers/02621c88-592e-4c9e-b50a-4bde5b0aa52c
  3. Help turning off ad blockers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help turning off ad blockers: Please help. How do I exactly turn off ad blockers using Windows desktop 8.1? I normally use Firefox, so maybe you can answer the same question for Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-turning-off-ad-blockers/02621c88-592e-4c9e-b50a-4bde5b0aa52c
  4. Can't run a seismic signal program unsigned - is it a Firewall blocker or DEP blocker even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run a seismic signal program unsigned - is it a Firewall blocker or DEP blocker even...: This program is an industry devised one and widely used by others. If I start a NEW user I can run the program. I just can't get it to work in my main user name area. I have tried to adjust DEP . Even Administrator level gets a prompt to permit windows change but won't start...
  5. add blocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add blocker?: HiMy wife is being plagued by pop up adds on her laptopwe have windows defender on but does not stop themplease would someone advise best cause of actionthank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-blocker/fc88081c-b2b4-4ac5-b167-badcee6974db
  6. add blocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add blocker?: HiMy wife is being plagued by pop up adds on her laptopwe have windows defender on but does not stop themplease would someone advise best cause of actionthank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-blocker/fc88081c-b2b4-4ac5-b167-badcee6974db
  7. ad blockers, pop up blockers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ad blockers, pop up blockers: what is the best free ad blockers for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blockers-pop-up-blockers/092fc962-6f9a-4889-b84b-8a05b4eb0bf3
  8. need help to disable ad blocker

in Browsers and Email
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  9. need help to disable ad blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  10. How do I find ALL my add blockers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find ALL my add blockers?: I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker installed. Is there any way to find them all? If a website can tell me I have (at least) one, why can't I find it? Thank...