Windows 10: Can't uninstall an app incompatible with windows 10

Discus and support Can't uninstall an app incompatible with windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Virtualbox is not in my app list. But, windows is not updating because of that. They are suggesting me to manually uninstall it. But, as it is not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JawadZaman, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Can't uninstall an app incompatible with windows 10

Virtualbox is not in my app list. But, windows is not updating because of that. They are suggesting me to manually uninstall it. But, as it is not in my app list, I can't uninstall it.

:)

JawadZaman, Apr 23, 2021

2. Weather App not working windows 8.1

Yea, just uninstall the app and then reinstall should resolve the issue. Check this out.

EDIT: The version you have is incompatible

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Can't uninstall an app incompatible with windows 10

Uninstalling an app that is incompatible with Windows 10

Hi Douglas,

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

The steps given above will finish and update your computer properly and delete the incompatible programs. It also help you to fix some corruption in your operating system.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Can't uninstall an app incompatible with windows 10

1. Can't uninstall an app incompatible with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall app

2. I can't uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall an app: HI!I need to free some space from my C Disk. When trying to uninstall some apps I have this one that I can't uninstall and says its size is 2.54TB. It's really bothering me and I was wondering if it's afecting my PC performance.Thanks!...
  3. Can't uninstall apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall apps: Sorry for the choppy info I don't know much about computers but im having some trouble. I'm running windows 11 and i recently went to uninstall discord but each time I do, i'm met with this prompt. This happens when i Windows+R and try to run %appdata% as well....
  4. Can't uninstall apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall apps: Sorry for the choppy info I don't know much about computers but im having some trouble. I'm running windows 11 and i recently went to uninstall discord but each time I do, i'm met with this prompt. This happens when i Windows+R and try to run %appdata% as well....
  5. how to uninstall incompatible drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall incompatible drivers?: Hi all, I'm having issues enabling my core isolation in windows 11. I followed the directions Sumit posted below, but when I go to use the pnputil code with both the published name & original file name, the elevated command center tells me it cannot find the file specified....
  6. how to uninstall incompatible drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall incompatible drivers?: Hi all, I'm having issues enabling my core isolation in windows 11. I followed the directions Sumit posted below, but when I go to use the pnputil code with both the published name & original file name, the elevated command center tells me it cannot find the file specified....
  7. Can't uninstall or update apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't uninstall or update apps: Hi,Each time i try to uninstall an app, i get taking to a "how do you want to open this file" prompt. I tried with multiple apps and it says the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-or-update-apps/ab12c628-e24c-4b4b-af43-20825d279538
  8. Can't Uninstall An App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Uninstall An App: Amazon has a downloadable app called Kindle Create. No matter how many times I uninstall it, it won't install. I know this because I test it. I enter "Kindle Create" in the search bar and it shows up. How do I get rid of it?...
  9. Cannot UNinstall an incompatible app in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot UNinstall an incompatible app in Windows 10.: [ATTACH] Hello, I have installed Windows 10 as a free upgrade to my existing Windows 7. On the old Windows 7 I had some applications which are not compatible with Windows 10. Now, after the upgrade I am stuck with a set of applications which: 1) I can't use them 2) I can't...
  10. I can't uninstall an app!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't uninstall an app!: My younger brother tried downloading "Fortnite" on my laptop and downloaded "Epic Games Launcher" and I tried uninstalling it but it just says that it is running and the Setup Wizard cannot continue. I have looked all over my laptop and it is not open anywhere. I do not know...