Windows 10: Can't Uninstall An Application

Discus and support Can't Uninstall An Application in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I installed an application called "Epic Games Launcher". I didn't wanted to install it but had to because I wanted to play a game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Monika_Maheswari, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Can't Uninstall An Application

Hello,

Recently, I installed an application called "Epic Games Launcher". I didn't wanted to install it but had to because I wanted to play a game.

Now I have completed all the levels in this game I want to uninstall Epic Games Launcher. Unfortunately whenever I try to uninstall it by following this method: Apps and features > Epic Games Launcher > Uninstall button ( But the uninstall button not-clickable ).

Please see the image attached below ( sorry for bad image ). Can anyone please help me.

Thanks.

Can't Uninstall An Application 3f5a0870-f2e4-4784-8180-2ed5eb7f018f?upload=true.png

:)

Monika_Maheswari, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Feb 3, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't Uninstall An Application :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Can't Uninstall An Application

Metro Apps Reinstalled Even After I Manually Uninstalled Them

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check if the applications/games are completely uninstalled by following the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Check if the applications/games are displaying.
    • If they are displaying, select the item and click on Uninstall.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't Uninstall An Application

1. Can't Uninstall An Application - Similar Threads - Can't Uninstall Application

2. can't find application VirtualBoxto uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't find application VirtualBoxto uninstall: I can't find the program named "VirtualBox" at the control panel>uninstall the program. I already tried the method at this link:...
  3. Unable to completely uninstall application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to completely uninstall application: I recently downloaded Grammarly for windows but after finding out that it isn't so much so I decided I should uninstall it. After uninstalling the app from the settings I found this: [ATTACH] As you can see after right-clicking any file, it still shows this option in the...
  4. Unable to uninstall application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall application: When I click Start the Awareness app appears in the list of apps at the top see screenshot 1 but when I right click uninstall I am taken to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features but Awareness does not appear see Capture 1. How can I uninstall this app? When I go to...
  5. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled: [ATTACH] Hello, I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to it. And it doesn't appear in C:/Windows/Fonts and neither in the registry list, it's like the font doesn't exist, but yet it's...
  6. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...
  7. Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application: I'm trying to remove uTorrent in the list of my installed Applications. As far as i recall i think it was deleted directly in the folder where it was located at the time. Now i'm getting the error below.[ATTACH] Cheers!...
  8. Problem uninstalling applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem uninstalling applications: So I wanted to uninstall a program and I went into the Windows Uninstall or Remove a Program in settings. However, there I saw some old programs that I manually uninstalled, and I can't find any way to remove them. If I click Uninstall I get an error saying it can't find the...
  9. Uninstalling unwanted applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling unwanted applications: Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page. If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much...
  10. application keepsgetting uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    application keepsgetting uninstalled: there is an application that keeps getting uninstalled on win10 pro it's Meracki client. It seems to happen during windows update and patching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-keepsgetting-uninstalled/699d85a4-c283-4598-8f0b-f490b7aa8f3d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove AudibleRT.WindowsPhone