Windows 10: can't uninstall appx-packages

Discus and support can't uninstall appx-packages in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried both commands: Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by empleat, Jun 1, 2019.

1. empleat Win User

can't uninstall appx-packages

I tried both commands:
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage
    Command works, but packages won't remove. Found packages, after that which can be removed manually and they stayed unremoved after these commands. And remove all manually is to tedious...
    Launched powershell as admin.

:)

empleat, Jun 1, 2019

2. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

There's no information about appx packages integration.

BaRRaKudaRain, Jun 1, 2019
  3. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

Is it possible to integrate an APPX package to the Windows 10 install.wim or right in ISO? Specifically in Windows 10 S.

BaRRaKudaRain, Jun 1, 2019
  4. eric9000k Win User

dual display lost after removing appx package

The entire appx package.

I'm pretty sure < https://windowsreport.com/uninstall-...pps-all-users/ > is the tutorial I used.

I made one before removing the package actually.
    No offense sir but I'm reserving that for my last course of action.

If there was a particular app (or 3) that I need from the package then I'd prefer to singularly install it/them rather than restore my whole OS or reinstall the entire package for that matter.

eric9000k, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. can't uninstall appx-packages - Similar Threads - can't uninstall appx

2. Ubuntu Appx package installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu Appx package installation Error: Hi,I was trying to install Ubuntu-2204-220620_x64.Appx downloaded from MS store ,and facing error as shown in attached image. Please advise fix.Windows Version on my computer Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 22H2 Installed on ‎03/‎12/‎2023 OS build 19045.2965 steps...
  3. Ubuntu Appx package installation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ubuntu Appx package installation Error: Hi,I was trying to install Ubuntu-2204-220620_x64.Appx downloaded from MS store ,and facing error as shown in attached image. Please advise fix.Windows Version on my computer Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 22H2 Installed on ‎03/‎12/‎2023 OS build 19045.2965 steps...
  4. Ubuntu Appx package installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't install appx

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install appx: when i try to install appx but its show error box "File system error -2147219195 ", then i try to resintall store by use the command in powershell "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Can't install appx

Can't install appx: when i try to install appx but its show error box "File system error -2147219195 ", then i try to resintall store by use the command in powershell "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  7. Having trouble removing basic appx-packages.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having trouble removing basic appx-packages.: Hello, i can't remove basic appx-packages, like WindowsCamera, or Alarms & Clock. Uninstall is greyed out and powershell command:"Get-AppxPackage packagename Remove-AppxPackage" doesn't work. And i don't want to use command for removing all packages, not sure if it would not...
  8. can't uninstall appx-packages

can't uninstall appx-packages: I tried both commands: Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Command works, but packages won't remove. Found packages, after that which can be removed manually and they stayed...
  9. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?: Is it possible to integrate an APPX package to the Windows 10 install.wim or right in ISO? Specifically in Windows 10 S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-integrate-an-appx-package-to-windows-10/905b5bd2-ee48-41a8-a850-9e1dcf67f799"
  10. Sideload Appx Package Error: 0x803F8001

Sideload Appx Package Error: 0x803F8001: I'm trying to sideload an appx package on Windows 10. I installed using the command, PowerShell.exe "Add-AppxPackage 'YellowElephantProductions.5641246962A82_1.18.23.0_x64__p3e1zgp7z7szg.Appx'" It works but at run time I receive error, "Screen Shot Tool PRO is currently...