Windows 10: can't uninstall appx-packages

Discus and support can't uninstall appx-packages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried both commands: Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Jun 1, 2019.

1. empleat Win User

can't uninstall appx-packages

I tried both commands:
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage
    Command works, but packages won't remove. Found packages, after that which can be removed manually and they stayed unremoved after these commands. And remove all manually is to tedious...
    Launched powershell as admin.

:)

empleat, Jun 1, 2019

2. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

There's no information about appx packages integration.

BaRRaKudaRain, Jun 1, 2019
  3. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

Is it possible to integrate an APPX package to the Windows 10 install.wim or right in ISO? Specifically in Windows 10 S.

BaRRaKudaRain, Jun 1, 2019
  4. eric9000k Win User

dual display lost after removing appx package

The entire appx package.

I'm pretty sure < https://windowsreport.com/uninstall-...pps-all-users/ > is the tutorial I used.

I made one before removing the package actually.
    No offense sir but I'm reserving that for my last course of action.

If there was a particular app (or 3) that I need from the package then I'd prefer to singularly install it/them rather than restore my whole OS or reinstall the entire package for that matter.

eric9000k, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. can't uninstall appx-packages - Similar Threads - can't uninstall appx

2. can't uninstall appx-packages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can't uninstall appx-packages: I tried both commands: Get-AppxPackage -allusers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage -user "username" PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage Command works, but packages won't remove. Found packages, after that which can be removed manually and they stayed...
  3. dual display lost after removing appx package

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    dual display lost after removing appx package: Good day, Recently I discovered online about removing appx package with PowerShell or something anyway I followed the instructions and it was successful I put all commands properly and the software is gone. Other thing is I turned off Windows Update for 30 days because it...
  4. dual display lost after removing appx package

in Windows 10 Support
    dual display lost after removing appx package: Good day, Recently I discovered online about removing appx package with PowerShell or something anyway I followed the instructions and it was successful I put all commands properly and the software is gone. Other thing is I turned off Windows Update for 30 days because it...
  5. How to install APPX package to Windows 10 S?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install APPX package to Windows 10 S?: I need to install my application converted using Desktop App Converter on a computer running Windows 10 S. After you import the certificate and install the APPX package, the application does not start. Where the problem? How to run the app?...
  6. How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to integrate an APPX package to Windows 10?: Is it possible to integrate an APPX package to the Windows 10 install.wim or right in ISO? Specifically in Windows 10 S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-integrate-an-appx-package-to-windows-10/905b5bd2-ee48-41a8-a850-9e1dcf67f799"
  7. Sideload Appx Package Error: 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sideload Appx Package Error: 0x803F8001: I'm trying to sideload an appx package on Windows 10. I installed using the command, PowerShell.exe "Add-AppxPackage 'YellowElephantProductions.5641246962A82_1.18.23.0_x64__p3e1zgp7z7szg.Appx'" It works but at run time I receive error, "Screen Shot Tool PRO is currently...
  8. uninstall infineon tpm professional package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall infineon tpm professional package: How do I uninstall Infineon TPM Professional package off of the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/uninstall-infineon-tpm-professional-package/a723e710-f15a-4f0c-ac2e-5852dd3cd709
  9. Desktop App Converter -- signing .appx package for distribution?

Desktop App Converter -- signing .appx package for distribution?: Anybody know if/how an .appx package created using the Desktop App Converter tool can be digitally signed for distribution, without purchasing a cert from a CA? 64992
  10. Get appx package file for Windows Store installed app

Get appx package file for Windows Store installed app: Can anybody help me make an appx package for a Windows Store app that I have downloaded and installed on my computer. I have all the files, signatures, etc. for the app. I just want to make an appx package for it so that I can sideload it to other Windows 8+ PCs. Anyone know...