Windows 10: Can't Uninstall Chromuim

Discus and support Can't Uninstall Chromuim in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I uninstalled Chromuim but it will not go away and still shows up as option for default web browser. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by popdart, Dec 21, 2019.

1. popdart Win User

Can't Uninstall Chromuim

I uninstalled Chromuim but it will not go away and still shows up as option for default web browser. What should I do?

:)

popdart, Dec 21, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't Uninstall Chromuim :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 21, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Uninstall Chromuim :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 21, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Uninstall Chromuim

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't Uninstall Chromuim

1. Can't Uninstall Chromuim - Similar Threads - Can't Uninstall Chromuim

2. Can't uninstall powertoys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall powertoys: I can uninstall the software but for some strange reason, it just pops back meaning it gets reinstalled upon a system restart after I uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-powertoys/34fe9645-b452-4c00-a920-f25ecef9aba6
  3. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I see this every time I try to uninstall a program on windows, how do I fix this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/8fec66db-f709-4dff-b41a-bbff2e404d84
  4. can't uninstall KB5001391

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't uninstall KB5001391: After installing the update KB5001391 my laptop became slow and games like Minecraft and CSGO fps dropped a lot. I tried uninstalling KB5001391 in any way like going into safe mode, removing it through the control panel, using commands prompt or even the DISM tool did not...
  5. Can't uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall programs: My computer was incredibly slow, so I uninstalled a bunch of programs. Just games and such - nothing system-essential to my knowledge. It actually did the trick, my computer is not operating at normal speed. However, somewhere in the process, I lost the ability to do further...
  6. Can't Uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Uninstall a program.: Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall. After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your...
  7. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled: [ATTACH] Hello, I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to it. And it doesn't appear in C:/Windows/Fonts and neither in the registry list, it's like the font doesn't exist, but yet it's...
  8. Can't uninstall KB4549951 !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall KB4549951 !!!: [ATTACH][ATTACH] When I tried to uninstall the update it says " An error has occurred.Not all updates were successfully uninstalled " Tried with IObit Uninstaller it says " Installer encountered an error: 0x80070490 Element not Found " Are there anyone who knows how to...
  9. Chromuim

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromuim: I uninstalled Chromuim but it will not go away and still shows up as option for default web browser. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/chromuim/9d0a76f0-4c75-4d8f-b437-99ff19202ab4
  10. AudibleRT.WindowsPhone.exe can't uninstall it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AudibleRT.WindowsPhone.exe can't uninstall it...: Had a windows phone at one point about 3 years ago. The app. kept my phone and computer app in sync. Then got rid of the phone and computer - but kept the harddrive. So about a month ago I was using an external link to format old hard-drives after pulling any info off I...