Windows 10: cant uninstall driver

Discus and support cant uninstall driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok I installed intel rapid storage technology I think win 10 update did this when I am now uninstalling it always says this app requires reboot I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tushar_gamer, Dec 3, 2018.

1. cant uninstall driver

ok I installed intel rapid storage technology I think win 10 update did this when I am now uninstalling it always says this app requires reboot I want to remove it help me out please

:)

tushar_gamer, Dec 3, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused cant uninstall driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Dec 3, 2018
  4. cant uninstall driver

Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

cant uninstall driver

1. cant uninstall driver - Similar Threads - cant uninstall driver

2. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling drivers: I'm having issues with a HP printer they suggest unistalling and re-installing their software but when I try to uninstall via control panel I get an error message. I am adminitrator for this laptop, so can't figure out what the problem is?Any suggestions?...
  3. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling drivers: I'm having issues with a HP printer they suggest unistalling and re-installing their software but when I try to uninstall via control panel I get an error message. I am adminitrator for this laptop, so can't figure out what the problem is?Any suggestions?...
  4. cant uninstall KB5016616

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant uninstall KB5016616: Update broke my internet connection. large ping spikes, internet is fine on every other devicetried uninstalling it, reinstalls itself. try unistalling again with auto update off error cant uninstall.Try uninstalling with Cmd: installer error 0x800f0905im at my wits end how...
  5. uninstall driver

uninstall driver: i uninstall driver in device manager, can i install again after that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-driver/225e9883-c388-46fb-ab7a-519b3e4adda9
  6. WHy cant i uninstall drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHy cant i uninstall drivers?: i keep trying to uninstall my old wifi stick driver (even though all the files are long gone, it still shows up in control panel) but it says i need the "disk 1 that came with the installation" and i lost that disk a decade ago :/ submitted by /u/lib_h8tr [link]...
  7. Cant uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant uninstall a program: For some reason my AURA app stopped working and wont let me change my LED's. so i started deleting everything from the app so i could re install it but cant seem to get the actual program to uninstall. when i try a RunDLL messege comes up saying the module could not be found...
  8. Uninstalling drivers

Uninstalling drivers: At random points when using my laptop and my drawing tablet, the functions of the tablet will just stop working and the tablet drivers .exe file will just delete itself. the only way to fix it is to redownload the driver everytime which is a huge hassle. i use windows 10...
  9. Drivers not uninstalling

Drivers not uninstalling: I recently have been unable to connect to wifi using my wifi card I came to the conclusion that my wifi card drivers where corrupt and as you do opened device manager and attempted to uninstall. I gave the computer a restart and opened device manager just to see the drivers...
  10. Cant Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4498524 uninstall