Windows 10: Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

Discus and support Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, a couple months ago I wanted to install the game Forza Horizon 4. I didn't have enough space on my internal ssd, so I chose to install it on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarkMikail, May 18, 2020.

1. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

Hi, a couple months ago I wanted to install the game Forza Horizon 4. I didn't have enough space on my internal ssd, so I chose to install it on my external hdd. The game installed on the external hdd, but some expansions were also installed on the ssd. But everything worked fine.
    But now my external hdd has been bricked, the game is gone. But the expansions are still on my computer's internal ssd. I tried deleting them in File Explorer, but it said I didn't have permission to do so. When I view in expansions in Microsoft Store, there is no option to uninstall them.
    Please help?

:)

MarkMikail, May 18, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 18, 2020
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 18, 2020
  4. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

Bill Smithers, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

1. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Forza

2. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  3. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  4. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall: I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4, or any games. I've tried doing it by the control panel, resetting microsoft store, and relogging into my microsoft account. No matter what, it wont uninstall. Is there any way to fix this without having to redownload windows?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 uninstall: I uninstalled FH4, I rebooted my pc a few times and yet, the 80/90 gig that the game took up was never freed from my C drive, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-uninstall/739af18c-27bf-4a4b-b5aa-1bccc69cb79c
  7. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 using the XBox (Beta) app for PC. However, all of the files are still in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Deleted and I can't delete them. I have tried changing permissions on the folder using Properties>Security>Advanced but it gives me the error...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...