Windows 10: Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator

Discus and support Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to uninstall an addon for MS Flight Simulator. It says Windows cannot find C: the path then unins000.exe. I checked the path and the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlairWooten, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator

I'm trying to uninstall an addon for MS Flight Simulator. It says Windows cannot find C: the path then unins000.exe. I checked the path and the file didn't exist but there is a file unins000.dat. I need to uninstall the addon but I'm afraid if I simply delete the folder I'll start getting registry errors. I have Win 10 Home. During the install I got an error "Runtime Error (at 1:736): Out of Range." I already tried downloading the file and reinstalling the addon but it didn't help. Another thing the addon a AV-8B Harrier II didn't show up with the rest of my aircraft. thanks, Blair..

:)

BlairWooten, Sep 24, 2018

2. Flight simulator addons

I cannot install addons to my flight simulator running in windows 10. Can please help me, Kind Regards Keith Miller

KeithMiller2388, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator will not uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply: Did you receive any error message when you tried to uninstall flight simulator?

I would suggest you try uninstall Flight Simulator from the safe mode.

Follow the steps to go to the safe mode.

• Press Windows key and click on the Power icon.
    • Click on Restart while pressing the
      Shift key.
    • A blue screen will appear with a few options.
      Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • Your system will restart, once you click on
      Restart.
      After the Manufacturer's logo display, you will view a blue screen with several options. Click
      F5 or 5 to go to Safe Mode with Networking.
    • Once you have logged into safe mode with networking, press
      Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, click on
      Uninstall a program
    • Search for Flight Simulator and select
      Uninstall.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator

1. Can't uninstall game addon MS Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall game

2. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  3. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Can anyone tell me if I am missing something I found a site call Eneba and paid for MS Flight Simulator. Immediately got a product key sent to me. Looked all over the site there is no obvious way to download the program. Opened a ticket and havent receved a reply from the...
  4. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: I have just bought the Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe £109 it took me 4 hours to load up the 10 DVD's and at the end it put me over to the MS Store which promptly said I was ofline. I checked my internet no problem, I spoke to a helpdesk person eventually who...
  5. MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR

MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR: At last two updates this software wont update. First update Managed to uninstall and reinstall and it worked. This time after uninstall when I go to the store it says install and nothing happens? Order 7539998751 This is the worst experience I have ever had with...
  6. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Will the MS Flight Simulator run on a Ideapad Yoga C930 with a Intel UHD 620 graphic card? I'm especially unsure because of the shared memory of the graphic card. Thanks!...
  7. MS Flight simulator standard

MS Flight simulator standard: I installed the flight simulator got the first screen to set the font size etc, adjusted the font size up a tad and went next and now it is stuck on the entry graphics....
  8. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  9. MS flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator X: I install MS flight Sim X on win 10 worked fine untill I closed it and my computer. ..came back several hours later rebooted and tried to open flight sim X. No shortcut or icon on desktop or taskbar. when to contro pantel show it is loaded however, I cannot open it...
  10. Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate MS flight simulator 10: Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-ms-flight-simulator-10/46597ac6-beb6-44bc-a3e5-edc7b971ba20"