Windows 10: Cant uninstall Google's Music Manager

Discus and support Cant uninstall Google's Music Manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is crazy but I cant uninstall Google's Music Manager from my W10 64 bit PC. I go to programs/Uninstall and find it in the list but it is grayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rocks911, Apr 30, 2017.

1. rocks911 Win User

Cant uninstall Google's Music Manager

This is crazy but I cant uninstall Google's Music Manager from my W10 64 bit PC.
    I go to programs/Uninstall and find it in the list but it is grayed out.

I have never run into this situation. The program does not come with its own uninstaller so Im stuck.

Anybody run into this before?

:)

rocks911, Apr 30, 2017

2. Google Music Manager

Groove has its own separate volume controller, could that be it?

Google Chrome should work just perfectly fine on Windows 10, so if you have a problem with it be sure you ask Google for help here: Google Chrome Help Forum

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 30, 2017
  3. Google Music Manager

Google Music manager loads and I can see my music. Tracks seem to be playing but I have no sound. All other apps play sound, is M/S getting at Google because Chrome does not work properly.

DavidSmithukbaker, Apr 30, 2017
  4. Cant uninstall Google's Music Manager

Hi rocks911

Have you tried removing from apps. In v1607 apps are under System in Settings, Apps and features, in v1703 Apps have their own box.

Click on app and it should expand. Hopefully the Uninstall will be enabled.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 30, 2017
Thema:

Cant uninstall Google's Music Manager

1. Cant uninstall Google's Music Manager - Similar Threads - Cant uninstall Google's

2. Uninstalling Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling Google Drive: I'm a tech neophyte. Recently I installed Google Drive on my PC running Windows 10 and synched one folder containing pictures and video. After synching, there is now no more space on my Google Drive storage. Many of the photos are being synched to Google Cloud directly from...
  3. Uninstalling Google Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Google Drive: I'm a tech neophyte. Recently I installed Google Drive on my PC running Windows 10 and synched one folder containing pictures and video. After synching, there is now no more space on my Google Drive storage. Many of the photos are being synched to Google Cloud directly from...
  4. Uninstalling Google Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall Google Chrome: How do you uninstall google chrome when I try, it says I have to turnoff all google apps. when none are turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-google-chrome/7061abc6-7e6e-44cf-bd38-1fbce5c982e1
  6. Google is uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google is uninstalling apps: Google appears to be removing/uninstalling apps on my Windows 10 laptop when I reboot. How can this be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-is-uninstalling-apps/22ae0f5d-45f6-4521-a175-c1ffd9c101c3
  7. google music manager no longer able to connect to internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    google music manager no longer able to connect to internet: a few days ago i booted up my rig and found the google music manage app wa no longer able to sign in. after much work on the issue myself using my limited knowledge of such things, i contacted google's support line. after a few days of getting nothing to work through them,...
  8. Google Chrome Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Uninstall: I can't uninstall Google chrome when I try a message keeps popping up saying I "Need to close all pages open in Google Chrome" before it will uninstall and I have nothing open?...
  9. Music player/manager.

Music player/manager.: Is there any music player like winamp but can search within a playlist to let you que up songs to play before the other items in the list you are playing? Or instead of duplicating files in a list to get them to play more you can just raise their shuffle priority? So many...
  10. Cant Uninstall

Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f