Windows 10: Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

Discus and support Can't uninstall Lockdown browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have win 10 version 1909, I needed to download the browser called Lockdown, this was needed for school, taking tests online. Since Lockdown was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZZZEEE40, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ZZZEEE40 Win User

Can't uninstall Lockdown browser

I have win 10 version 1909, I needed to download the browser called Lockdown, this was needed for school, taking tests online. Since Lockdown was downloaded, I am having a myriad of problems.

First I lost the power buttons to shut down, restart, I have also had the B.S. of D. I have tried to uninstall the browser 3 different ways. No matter which method I use is unsuccessful.

I get the error -5000 0x80070002.

In services windows update is automatic

I would appreciate and help.

I have also tried to do a restore, somehow I lost all of the restore points. I have tried to do a recovery, no luck.

:)

ZZZEEE40, Mar 23, 2020

2. Respondus Lockdown Browser

I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows
    8. Now running windows 10 home version. The computer is a HP> laptop

JohnLeigh2, Mar 23, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't uninstall Lockdown browser :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Vivi S Win User

Re: Embedded Lockdown Manager is installed unexpectedly on my Windows 8.1 PC

I noticed today that a program had installed itself called Embedded Lockdown Manager. I have found a webpage stating how to get rid of it by going to the Control Panel, Programs, Turn Windows Features On or Off, Find Embedded Features Node, expand & uncheck
    Embedded Lockdown Manager. But there is no Embedded Features Node there.

So how do I uninstall it? It is not in my list of Programs to delete either.

Thank you for your help.

Vivi

Vivi S, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't uninstall Lockdown browser - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Lockdown

2. Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser: Hi,After successful download of Respondus Lockdown browser and clicking on open the file, it can't install without notifying anything. I have tried to turn off firewall defender and antivirus software, but it can't help.My window version: Windows 10 Home Single Language...
  3. Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser: Hi,After successful download of Respondus Lockdown browser and clicking on open the file, it can't install without notifying anything. I have tried to turn off firewall defender and antivirus software, but it can't help.My window version: Windows 10 Home Single Language...
  4. Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  6. Lockdown browser

Lockdown browser: Split from this thread. I am trying to install the lockdown browser in my laptop but it needs to change the app recommendation can you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockdown-browser/eae6a717-769d-4644-8b7f-05a3c93ed1f1
  7. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  8. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  9. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser: While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode "...
  10. Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during uninstall of Lockdown browser: While i am uninstalling Lockdown browser error showing "the action cannot be completed because the file is open in installscript setup Launcher Unicode "...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desinstalar lockdown browser

2. uninstall lockdown browser windows 10