Windows 10: Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools

Discus and support Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Keep getting this error. I'm on Win10. Had VisualStudio installed and uninstalled it including every other package to make place for the 2017... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by doriandiaconu, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools

Keep getting this error.

I'm on Win10. Had VisualStudio installed and uninstalled it including every other package to make place for the 2017 version. Can't get rid of this.

Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools [​IMG]

:)

doriandiaconu, Apr 6, 2017

2. Make Visual Studio 2013 connect to SQL Server 2016 RC0

Hi, Everyone! I recently downloaded and installed SQL Server 2016 RC0. When I tried to connect the Visual Studio 2013 to SQL Server 2016 RC0, the connection succeeded, but the data in the database was not available. VS 2013 prompted that an incompatible
    version of SQL Server was detect. It is OK when I connect VS 2015 to SQL Server 2016 RC0 with the SQL Server Data Tool 2015. If a tool is also needed for VS 2013, how can I find it on Microsoft's website?

PhoneRowssive, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Chris De Herrera, Apr 6, 2017
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools

Hi doriandiaconu,
    VS and SQL install so may packages that one of them might have been uninstalled in the wrong order and left this as an "orphan." I uninstalled VS and SQL on another PC of mine and the way that I did it was to uninstall all the SQL tools first, then SQL and then VS. If your going to reinstall VS and SQL then it shouldn't matter as the new packages will overwrite the old ones. They might uninstall any offending files as well. You're probably going to be OK.
    Bob

SoFine409, Apr 6, 2017
Thema:

Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools

1. Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Microsoft

2. SQL server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  3. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  4. Microsoft SQL server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft SQL server: While installing CAD software on a new laptop, the error "Microsoft SQL Server failed to install. Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation." came up. There was no error code....
  5. How to uninstall Windows SQL Server 2005?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Windows SQL Server 2005?: I tried to install the latest version of Server SQL 2019 and keep getting an error: Ooops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe. Exit code Decimal: -2058052413 I assume this is because there is already an older version already installed. I am trying to uninstall the...
  6. Microsoft sql server 2005

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft sql server 2005: To whom it may concern: I have this old application (ms sql server 2005) under applications and features and I want to remove it, no side effect? Kian William winver: 1909 157254
  7. SQL Server Data Tool SSDT 2017 can install on Windows Server 2016 Data center?

SQL Server Data Tool SSDT 2017 can install on Windows Server 2016 Data center?: Which OS is required to install SQL Server Data Tool SSDT? I have Windows Server 2016 Data center installed in my system. I need to install SSDT 2017. I am not bale to install SSDT 2017 because of this OS issue. My question is which OS is required for installing SSDT 2017?...
  8. Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  9. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  10. Released: SQL Server Data Tools 17.0 RC 2

in Windows 10 News
    Released: SQL Server Data Tools 17.0 RC 2: SQL Server Data Tools 17.0 Release Candidate 2 (RC 2) has just been published. You can download and install from here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=837939. If you’re evaluating new enhancements in Analysis Services Tabular 1400 models, be sure to download this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall sql data tools