Windows 10: Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found

Discus and support Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, effed up my SQL installation and I'm looking for advice. I am using Windows 11 btw.I foolishly installed MS SQL 2019 on an external HD then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gumby1108, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Gumby1108 Win User

Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found

Hello all, effed up my SQL installation and I'm looking for advice. I am using Windows 11 btw.I foolishly installed MS SQL 2019 on an external HD then lost the drive. But I can't download a new copy, repair the installation, or uninstall since the installer fails to find the packages it's trying to modify. Also, any other older/newer versions of SQL manager I download still end up pointing to the non-existent database on the non-existent disk. I can't get them to recognize my LocalDB instance, which I'm pretty sure is still around. I found the folder unmodified in Program Files, and Visual Stu

:)

Gumby1108, Oct 6, 2022
  2. mominkhan Win User

ms sql server vlsc

i need to help how to download ms sql server i allready purshase ms sql server but can,t download and install pls help how to download?

mominkhan, Oct 6, 2022
  3. MS SQL Server

I can't install the MS sql server 2014 on my windows 10 single language it shows .net 3.5 missing.

Himanshu Ranjan Upadhyay, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found

SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

Source: SQL Server + PHP s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall SQL

2. Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?: Hi all.Hope you are doing well!Do you know if Microsoft plans to release the CU32 update package for MS SQL Server 2017?I checked the official website and found that the Mainstream End Date is October 11, 2022, but the Extended End Date is October 12, 2027.As far as I...
  3. Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found

Can't "uninstall" MS SQL and Server Manager from missing drive, packages not found: Hello all, effed up my SQL installation and I'm looking for advice. I am using Windows 11 btw.I foolishly installed MS SQL 2019 on an external HD then lost the drive. But I can't download a new copy, repair the installation, or uninstall since the installer fails to find the...
  4. SQL server management not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    SQL server management not responding: Recently installed SSMS and it got installed successfully but simply it's not responding to any command or opening. Suggestions are appreciated. Version 18.8...
  5. How to uninstall Windows SQL Server 2005?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Windows SQL Server 2005?: I tried to install the latest version of Server SQL 2019 and keep getting an error: Ooops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe. Exit code Decimal: -2058052413 I assume this is because there is already an older version already installed. I am trying to uninstall the...
  6. sql server and service control manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sql server and service control manager: I installed Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio on an extern HDD. I used SSMS and i forgot to close it before detach the HDD. Now i can't start sql server anymore. there is a 7031 error in system but i don't know how to fix it without creating any other problems....
  7. MS SQL Server Compact

MS SQL Server Compact: This software installed on July 19 V 4.0.8482.1. I don't know where it came from. I didn't knowingly install it. I have no idea why I have it. I'm a home user so I don't know of what use it would be to me. Would someone please explain what it is, why I have it, and do I need...
  8. MS SQL server enterprise edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS SQL server enterprise edition: Hi I want to download MS SQL server enterprise edition (a free trail ) how can I download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sql-server-enterprise-edition/c24a58a0-4bee-4725-b336-c746e60f0c2b"
  9. sql server management studio

sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  10. Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools

Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools: Keep getting this error. I'm on Win10. Had VisualStudio installed and uninstalled it including every other package to make place for the 2017 version. Can't get rid of this. [img] 81210