Windows 10: Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store.

Discus and support Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My minecraft for windows 10 won't update fully to the next version for the nether update. It's also in a weird state as it almost acts like it doesn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Charles Bersch, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store.

My minecraft for windows 10 won't update fully to the next version for the nether update. It's also in a weird state as it almost acts like it doesn't exist in my pc. I can search it up in the windows bar, but I cannot actually uninstall no matter how long I wait. In the microsoft store it acts like it's not installed, but when I click install it tells me something went wrong on their end and to try again later. I've been trying for a week now but nothing happens. I just want to reinstall minecraft for windows 10 to try and fix the update issue, considering I can't update it through the windows store because it acts like I don't have it installed. This might be an issue with the fact that I got the game through the fact that I owned it before Microsoft bought minecraft, so they gave me a free edition. I'm at my wits end trying anything to delete or reinstall, but even powershell can't find the data to Minecraft to delete it. I try through the app manager and it simply closes when I try to open app settings for windows store and Minecraft doesn't even show up. TLDR; don't know why my minecraft won't update, won't uninstall, and Microsoft store is acting like it's never been installed but won't let me install it.

:)

Charles Bersch, Jun 26, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 26, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store.

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store.

1. Can't uninstall or install Minecraft windows 10, nor can I uninstall Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall install

2. Can't uninstall, repair nor install vcredist 2015-2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall, repair nor install vcredist 2015-2022: Hello!I am unable to install an application due to the above mentioned vcredist problem. Everytime I try to mess with it, a reboot required appears in order to continue. And this loops over and over. no matter how many times I restart my system.So far I have tried to reboot a...
  3. Can't uninstall, repair nor install vcredist 2015-2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall, repair nor install vcredist 2015-2022: Hello!I am unable to install an application due to the above mentioned vcredist problem. Everytime I try to mess with it, a reboot required appears in order to continue. And this loops over and over. no matter how many times I restart my system.So far I have tried to reboot a...
  4. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  5. uninstalled Microsoft store

uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  6. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled Microsoft Store: I recently ran a script on PC that removes all pre-installed applications in Windows installation. But it also uninstalled the Microsoft store. I want it back. I have restored the system to factory state, but the store is still missing. Is there anything I can do to get the...
  7. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Microsoft Store: I recently ran a script on PC that removes all pre-installed applications in Windows installation. But it also uninstalled the Microsoft store. I want it back. I have restored the system to factory state, but the store is still missing. Is there anything I can do to get the...
  8. I uninstalled Microsoft Store

9. I installed ITunes through Microsoft Store but can't uninstall it

I installed ITunes through Microsoft Store but can't uninstall it: No matter where I look in programfiles x86 or just program files, even if I go to microsoft store and try to right click it searching for uninstall option, I can't seem to find it. I have gone to windows then apps and can't find it there either. However I can open it through...
  10. Microsoft store uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store uninstalled: Does anyone know how to install the Microsoft store on windows, ive tried using the powershell as admin but I only get a red wall of text everytime I try to give a command. What am i doing wrong here?...