Windows 10: Can't Uninstall / Permanently Remove Sticky Notes from Win10

Discus and support Can't Uninstall / Permanently Remove Sticky Notes from Win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First, I want to say it is unbelievable that it is this difficult to remove a superficial app such as Sticky Notes from my machine. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JSP360, Apr 8, 2019.

1. JSP360 Win User

Can't Uninstall / Permanently Remove Sticky Notes from Win10

First, I want to say it is unbelievable that it is this difficult to remove a superficial app such as Sticky Notes from my machine. I have tried several methods to remove Sticky Notes, each method below has failed:

• Windows Powershell(admin) ::::: Method restored defaults, did not uninstall/remove from machine
    • Ctrl Alt Delete > Startup ::::: Sticky Note app not listed
    • Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Sticky Notes > Advanced Features ::::: Uninstall option not enabled for Sticky Notes
    • Settings > Apps > Startup ::::: Uninstall unavailable
    • MSConfig ::::: Method restored defaults, did not uninstall/remove from machine

What can I do to remove this resource-consuming program from my machine?

:)

JSP360, Apr 8, 2019

2. Background colour setting missing from Windows Sticky-Notes

My first suggestion was indeed an attempt to use the "Reset" feature built in to try and resolve the issue. However, you may have actually reinstall sticky notes itself.

You may view the method here, which is what I listed above.

Anthony D., Apr 8, 2019
  3. Sticky Notes doesn't working after update both KB4462930 and KB4457146

Hi Noe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In this case we would suggest you to reset the Sticky notes app, follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

Disclaimer: Resetting sticky notes will permanently delete the app data and sign in info.

1. Go to Settings > Apps & features.
    2. Look for Sticky Notes and click on
      Advanced options.
    3. Then click on Reset.

If the issue persists, kindly follow steps mentioned below to remove and re-install Sticky notes.

1. Search for Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    2. Right click on Windows PowerShell in the list and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the command: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes | Remove-Appxpackage.
    4. Press Enter and restart the computer.
    5. Then you may refer to
      Microsoft Sticky Notes
      to re-install.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Can't Uninstall / Permanently Remove Sticky Notes from Win10

Sticky Notes 3.0?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try to uninstall and reinstall sticky notes on your computer.

Step 1: Open
    Start menu, click Settings icon to open Settings app, click
    System, and then click Apps & features.

Steps 2: Select “Sticky Notes” from the list and click on uninstall.

Click here, to reinstall the latest version of sticky note on your
    computer.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't Uninstall / Permanently Remove Sticky Notes from Win10

1. Can't Uninstall / Permanently Remove Sticky Notes from Win10 - Similar Threads - Can't Uninstall Permanently

2. Sticky notes list of notes can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes list of notes can't resize: I have the French version of Sticky notes. There's an option called LISTE DE NOTES which contains all the notes I've created. For some reason it's maximized to take over the entire screen and I can't find any option to resize it. Where is it? Or how do I resize the list?...
  3. Sticky Note Can't Load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Note Can't Load: When I restart the computer I have started getting an error when it signs in and opens my sticky notes. It says "We couldn't load your notes. Your app has been reset so that you can keep using Sticky Notes. We've saved a copy of your data here:" It worked fine until a few...
  4. Can’t remove sticky notes app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t remove sticky notes app: Everytime I uninstall or remove using PowerShell etc it keeps coming back and starting when I log in... it’s not even listed in start up programs. Any one know how to remove the program completely? submitted by /u/Tacticalcheesewizard [link] [comments]...
  5. Sticky Notes Gone From Desktop in Win10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes Gone From Desktop in Win10 Upgrade: I upgraded from Win7 to Win10. All went well and Desktop looked the same with all my sticky notes showing and working. That lasted a few days, then today, I noticed all the sticky notes were gone as well as the Sticky Note icon in the system tray. I launched Sticky Note...
  6. How to add a permanent sticky note?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add a permanent sticky note?: I don't want to delete my notes on my desktop when I close the my computer, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-permanent-sticky-note/65f9ed19-5132-4700-aa6d-8ce55e27aa94"
  7. Sticky Notes- can't create notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes- can't create notes: When I open the Sticky Notes application I can open the sticky note list, but cannot create any notes. I have terminated the program in settings and re-opened, reset the application in the settings, removed and re-downloaded the application from the app store, and reset the...
  8. i want to permanently delete sticky notes

i want to permanently delete sticky notes: im trying to permanently delete sticky notes because i dont like it please let me delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permanently-delete-sticky-notes/9f6dd7ba-c23b-42ea-a373-7ddfbe3654ac
  9. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  10. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall sticky notes

2. permanently remove sticky notes app

3. sticky notes wont uninstall

4. desinstalar sticky notes de windows 10 1083,
  5. sticky notes app will not let me uninstall,
  6. cannot uninstall sticky notes,
  7. permanently delete sticky key feature,
  8. can you uninstall sticky notes free,
  9. how to permanently delete sticky notes,
  10. uninstall sticky notes from win10,
  11. windows 10 permanently uninstall sticky notes