Windows 10: cant uninstall preloaded app

Discus and support cant uninstall preloaded app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im trying to remove Bing from my PC, I cant locate the app to uninstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tammysingleton1973, Mar 3, 2019.

1. cant uninstall preloaded app

im trying to remove Bing from my PC, I cant locate the app to uninstall it

:)

tammysingleton1973, Mar 3, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused cant uninstall preloaded app :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

cant uninstall preloaded app

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, cant uninstall preloaded app :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

cant uninstall preloaded app

1. cant uninstall preloaded app - Similar Threads - cant uninstall preloaded

2. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  3. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  4. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?: There's this app that is on my computer and oI not know what it is, so tried to uninstall it and it came back, so I tried again, and it came back. It's called "Cloudpaging Player." Should I worry about this? Is it a virus? submitted by /u/ItsYourBoiMarc420 [link]...
  6. what is this app. i cant uninstall

what is this app. i cant uninstall: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViktorZackeryMaddox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8wfve/what_is_this_app_i_cant_uninstall/
  7. Desktop preload

Desktop preload: Hi there! On Windows 10, after a reboot the desktop loads all the programs before I enter my login PIN. Is there a way to do this after a Power On? (without using startup scripts) submitted by /u/Pascaleiro [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft Edge Preloadings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Preloadings: I have windows 10 home edition, I understand that gpedit is not available on this version. CCleaner says it cannot clean "sessions" due to the preloading settings of Edge. I want to clear this so it can. I was directed to gpedit, then to the registry...
  9. Cant Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f
  10. Cant install Windows 10 after preload (error code 80240020)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Windows 10 after preload (error code 80240020): I did a preload of the Win10 files on three PCs (via cmd prompt and do a "wuauclt /updatenow". It ran through to 100% and afterwards went into "Preparing ...": [img] But it broke after a long time with something like couldnt install at least 1 update please...