Windows 10: Can't uninstall razer softminer

Discus and support Can't uninstall razer softminer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows defender flagged several razer files. I told it to remove it, but they keep popping back up. I then uninstalled everything related to razer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Meire11, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Meire11 Win User

Can't uninstall razer softminer

My windows defender flagged several razer files. I told it to remove it, but they keep popping back up. I then uninstalled everything related to razer stupid me installed stuff with my new razer keyboard and didn't look at it again. It uninstaled everything except softminer in apps and features. Windows defender keeps flagging PUA:WIN32/CoinMiner. I've tried removing it several times but keeps coming back, even scanned with defender offline, nothing is working. Please help!

:)

Meire11, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency

Read more: Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency

Read more: Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Can't uninstall razer softminer

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't uninstall razer softminer :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't uninstall razer softminer

1. Can't uninstall razer softminer - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall razer

2. taskkill.exe and razer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskkill.exe and razer: I'm trying to open the Razer Synapse app, but when i do, it just closes after 2 seconds. It keeps trying to re-open its self, but sometimes when it does, a administrative permission screen pops up telling me that "terminates proccess" is trying to close razer, which directory...
  3. taskkill.exe and razer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskkill.exe and razer: I'm trying to open the Razer Synapse app, but when i do, it just closes after 2 seconds. It keeps trying to re-open its self, but sometimes when it does, a administrative permission screen pops up telling me that "terminates proccess" is trying to close razer, which directory...
  4. Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device

in Windows 10 News
    Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device: [IMG]Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software developed and released by Razer that gives you options to rebind controls or assign macros to the Razer devices or peripherals you have. All the settings and changes you do on Razer Synapse are synced to the cloud and you...
  5. Can't uninstall programs

Can't uninstall programs: My computer was incredibly slow, so I uninstalled a bunch of programs. Just games and such - nothing system-essential to my knowledge. It actually did the trick, my computer is not operating at normal speed. However, somewhere in the process, I lost the ability to do further...
  6. Can't Uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Uninstall a program.: Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall. After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your...
  7. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled: [ATTACH] Hello, I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to it. And it doesn't appear in C:/Windows/Fonts and neither in the registry list, it's like the font doesn't exist, but yet it's...
  8. Uninstall Razer Abyssus in Window 10 Pro caused Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall Razer Abyssus in Window 10 Pro caused Blue Screen: I tried to uninstall Razer Abyssus during uninstall process, i encounter blue screen. Test 3 time same error occur. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-razer-abyssus-in-window-10-pro-caused/1098520e-a49c-4cb4-b983-35b4290e5c94"
  9. AudibleRT.WindowsPhone.exe can't uninstall it...

AudibleRT.WindowsPhone.exe can't uninstall it...: Had a windows phone at one point about 3 years ago. The app. kept my phone and computer app in sync. Then got rid of the phone and computer - but kept the harddrive. So about a month ago I was using an external link to format old hard-drives after pulling any info off I...
  10. Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency

in Windows 10 News
    Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency: Yesterday I had a total what the heck moment when I received a message from forum user Angantyr informing me that Razer partnered with a company called "GammaNow", their plans are this, they want you to use their mining software. You mine for it, and Razer keeps the coins....