Windows 10: Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

Discus and support Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by T8's Games, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

I downloaded SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite hoping it would help w/ security. Well turns out it blocked files my video editing software needs to run. So I tried to uninstall it. Simple right? Nope. I clicked uninstall and I restarted my computer and clicked on to my apps to see if it was gone. And it wasn't! Please help!

:)

T8's Games, Aug 14, 2020

2. SAntivirus

Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it.

Norman 941, Aug 14, 2020
  3. HazGB Win User
    How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop

I desperately need help to get rid of this terrible PUP which has invaded my computer. I have tried every way I have knowledge of to get rid of a threat listed as 'Suspect!0a8caea6f26f'. The infected item is 'C:\...\SAntiVirusClient.exe and the full path
    is :

C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalCommunications\SAntivirus\SAntivirusClient.exe

I urgently need help before this destroys my laptop. Please help me.

HazGB, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite ( Digitalcom.inc) is installed on my laptop

Hi richardwedlake,

My name is Lee, a Windows 10 Independent Advisor.

Have you try to uninstall it with control panel?

- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Right click SAntivirus and select Uninstall.

- If the above step did not work, try to go to Settings (Windows Key + I) > Apps > Scroll down from the list and find the program in question and select Uninstall.

There are case where something is preventing a program to uninstall and if that happens, please terminate all startup items to run and restart.

- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL and select task manager

- Select "Startup" tab

- Disable all Enabled startup programs in the list, just highlight and click the Disable button

- Restart PC and try to uninstall the program again

If you receive an error, just let me know by sending a reply. If you can obtain a screenshot as well please attach it to your reply.

Sincerely,

Lee | Windows 10 Independent Advisor

Leomer L. - Windows 10, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer

1. Can't uninstall SAntivirus from computer - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall SAntivirus

2. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  3. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  4. I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't Uninstall SAntivirus: This thing is really getting on my nerve now. When I go to control panel to uninstall it, it says you still have an active subscription, cancel anyway, so I press that. Then it says that I need to restart because some of the requirements are being used. So I press restart now...
  5. how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer

how to uninstall santivirus realtime protection lite from computer: so long story short other day not me but my mom open something up on her facebook messenger basically it install 3 spyware virus on computer i got rid of 2 by uninstalling but this one i don't know what to do you have to go into safe mode click on uninstall santivirus...
  6. Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall "SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite": I have a Lenovo G50 w/ Windows 10. In the process of downloading Chrome, somehow the "SAntivirus Realtime Proctection Lite" was downloaded. I tried to uninstall but unable to totally uninstall due to some files are locked. Any suggestion on how to totally uninstall this...
  7. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: Microsoft software does not uninstall SAntivirus. SAntivirus is not wanted. Will not go away. Computerized reply is sub-standard. Surely, the experts can solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/santivirus/2533335d-4b7b-43fd-9ebd-7b120ca98c5e
  8. How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop

How to uninstall SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from my laptop: I desperately need help to get rid of this terrible PUP which has invaded my computer. I have tried every way I have knowledge of to get rid of a threat listed as 'Suspect!0a8caea6f26f'. The infected item is 'C:\...\SAntiVirusClient.exe and the full path is : C:\Program...
  9. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  10. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88