Windows 10: Can't uninstall Solarwinds SCP Server

Discus and support Can't uninstall Solarwinds SCP Server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomT, Jan 19, 2021.

1. TomT Win User

Can't uninstall Solarwinds SCP Server

Hi

I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me.
    I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall.

After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app'

The app it references is in C:\Windows\Installer and is 1874da49.msi

I'm the only administrator on this PC, I've uninstalled other applications with out issue.
    How do I get rid of this one ?

Thanks

:)

2. Laurijan Win User

Good FTP-server program

Hi!

Does anybody have a suggestion for a good & simple FTP/SCP/SFTP server program. I now use a program called Home FTP Server (supporting onle FTP) but wasn´t able to change the server port from 21 to another number and thats why I wanna try something else.

Laurijan, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft says it identified 40+ victims of the SolarWinds hack

Read more:

Brink, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Cliff S, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't uninstall Solarwinds SCP Server - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Solarwinds

2. How to : use scp to append public key from linuxclient to windows server with openssh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to : use scp to append public key from linuxclient to windows server with openssh...: I am trying to copy a client key from LinuxUbuntu to Windows server as an administrator user. so far i am able to achieve this by using following steps1-4: > Note: I am using bash in linux and powershell 7.3.4 in windows as an administrator.1. Copy the public key from linux...
  3. How to : use scp to append public key from linuxclient to windows server with openssh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to : use scp to append public key from linuxclient to windows server with openssh...: I am trying to copy a client key from LinuxUbuntu to Windows server as an administrator user. so far i am able to achieve this by using following steps1-4: > Note: I am using bash in linux and powershell 7.3.4 in windows as an administrator.1. Copy the public key from linux...
  4. How to : use scp to append public key from linuxclient to windows server with openssh...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Malwarebytes Hacked by SolarWinds Attackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Hacked by SolarWinds Attackers: Excerpts: US cyber-security firm Malwarebytes today said it was hacked by the same group which breached IT software company SolarWinds last year. Malwarebytes said its intrusion is not related to the SolarWinds supply chain incident since the company doesn't use any of...
  6. Microsoft says it identified 40+ victims of the SolarWinds hack

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says it identified 40+ victims of the SolarWinds hack: Microsoft said it identified more than 40 of its customers that installed trojanized versions of the SolarWinds Orion platform and where hackers escalated intrusions with additional, second-stage payloads. The OS maker said it was able to discover these intrusions using data...
  7. SolarWind Hack...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SolarWind Hack...: I just read that the hack of the SolarWind software that targeted government facilities also infiltrated MS. I realize its a bit premature to be concerned, but the media seems to be light on information concerning this. Has anyone heard more on this? 170721
  8. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled: [ATTACH] Hello, I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to it. And it doesn't appear in C:/Windows/Fonts and neither in the registry list, it's like the font doesn't exist, but yet it's...
  9. Can't make SCP server work helppp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't make SCP server work helppp: So it's like 3 hours that i'm uninstalling and reinstalling scp server ,cleaning the drivers, and installing different versions but i can't figure out why it dosn't work. I've been using it for 3 years withouth a single problem but since a few day it just don't want to work...
  10. Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools: Keep getting this error. I'm on Win10. Had VisualStudio installed and uninstalled it including every other package to make place for the 2017 version. Can't get rid of this. [img] 81210