Windows 10: Can't uninstall something

Discus and support Can't uninstall something in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep trying to uninstall discord so I can reinstall it but every time I try it gives me a pop up that says the files were not found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelCarter81, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Can't uninstall something

I keep trying to uninstall discord so I can reinstall it but every time I try it gives me a pop up that says the files were not found.

:)

MichaelCarter81, Jul 3, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't uninstall something :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Can't uninstall something

can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't uninstall something

1. Can't uninstall something - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall something

2. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I see this every time I try to uninstall a program on windows, how do I fix this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/8fec66db-f709-4dff-b41a-bbff2e404d84
  3. Can't uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall programs: My computer was incredibly slow, so I uninstalled a bunch of programs. Just games and such - nothing system-essential to my knowledge. It actually did the trick, my computer is not operating at normal speed. However, somewhere in the process, I lost the ability to do further...
  4. Something cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something cannot be uninstalled: SO I had discord on my pc and I want to uninstall it. When I uninstalled it in the control panel it said that it was not uninstalled in the correct way. It gave me 2 option to uninstall it in a compatible way or to just uninstall it. I chose to uninstall it in the compatible...
  5. Can't Uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Uninstall a program.: Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall. After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your...
  6. Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling a font that can't be uninstalled: [ATTACH] Hello, I've got a font that I can't seem to be able to delete. It appears in Settings > Fonts, but there is no uninstall button next to it. And it doesn't appear in C:/Windows/Fonts and neither in the registry list, it's like the font doesn't exist, but yet it's...
  7. Can't uninstall KB4549951 !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall KB4549951 !!!: [ATTACH][ATTACH] When I tried to uninstall the update it says " An error has occurred.Not all updates were successfully uninstalled " Tried with IObit Uninstaller it says " Installer encountered an error: 0x80070490 Element not Found " Are there anyone who knows how to...
  8. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall something uninstalled by mistake: i mistakenly uninstalled something called framework 742 ,how do i reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-something-uninstalled-by-mistake/27ffc680-6d8a-4660-bf26-01e5f439133c
  9. AudibleRT.WindowsPhone.exe can't uninstall it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AudibleRT.WindowsPhone.exe can't uninstall it...: Had a windows phone at one point about 3 years ago. The app. kept my phone and computer app in sync. Then got rid of the phone and computer - but kept the harddrive. So about a month ago I was using an external link to format old hard-drives after pulling any info off I...
  10. i uninstalled something and now Videos are zoomed in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i uninstalled something and now Videos are zoomed in?: i have gone through the steps to try and get the videos back to normal but nothing is working. i feel that it was caused by uninstalling somthing, but have no clue what it would be?...