Windows 10: Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

Discus and support Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Not sure how this got on my computer in the first place, but now I can't get it off. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to be able to click... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thatznice, Sep 19, 2019.

1. thatznice Win User

Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

Not sure how this got on my computer in the first place, but now I can't get it off. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to be able to click "continue to uninstall" the option is just not there.

Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5 [​IMG]

:)

thatznice, Sep 19, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Uninstall SpyHunter

Hi Nancy, that utility is extremely hard to remove . ..

Here is the manual apporach:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if SpyHunter is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list, see if SpyHunter is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your PC

Open Windows File Explorer:

Go to C:\Program Files

Do you see the Spyhunter folder, if so, delete it

Go to C:\Program Files(x86)

Go to C:\ProgramData

Restart your PC . ..

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features and attempt to uninstall SpyHunter, you should be informed the program no longer exists and it will be deleted from that list . . .

DaveM121, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Problems uninstalling Spyhunter

Just in case that anybody reading this thread still has problems with removing SpyHunter:

a) As already mentioned in my prior post: see this
    thread
    for updated information about SpyHunter and its removal possibilities

b) Try the advice of quietman7 in another

thread
    :

If SpyHunter can't be uninstalled from Programs and Features in Control Panel...download and run
    SpyHunterCleaner by M-K-D-B, a simple batch file (converted into a .exe) that should remove all traces of SpyHunter.

• Make sure you save SpyHunterCleaner to your Desktop or it will not work. <-
      Important!
    • Disable the real-time protection of your anti-viurs and ant-imalware software.
    • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
    • Double-click on SpyHunterCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    • A command line window will open. Press any key to start the removal process.
    • After the tool has finished, it will automatically reboot your computer in order to remove SpyHunter completely.
    UNQUOTE

Jsssssssss, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

How can I uninstall spyhunter 4 on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I will be glad to assist you.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Spyhunter 4.

• Press Windows Key + Q, and then Type and click the Control Panel item.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features window, Right-click SpyHunter 4. Once
      SpyHunter 4 is highlighted, click on the Uninstall button.
    • Once SpyHunter 4 Uninstall window appears, it will ask you if you're sure you wish to remove SpyHunter 4 or RegHunter. Click
      Yes to start the uninstallation process. This will start the uninstallation process.
    For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

1. Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5 - Similar Threads - Can't Uninstall Spyhunter

2. Which is the real SpyHunter website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which is the real SpyHunter website?: I definitely have a virus on my PC and i'm getting SpyHunter to get rid of it but people are saying there's two websites, spyhunter.com and enigmasoftware.com I'm genuinely confused because i don't want to get another virus or something. Which one is legitimate?...
  3. Can't Uninstall Forza Horizon 5 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Uninstall Forza Horizon 5 PC: Hello so far I've spent 2 hours trying to uninstall Forza Horizon 5. I've tried several solutions found online and nothing is solving my problem so I'm stuck with 103 GBs that I can't delete :. Ive reinstalled xbox app Ive reinstalled microsoft storeIve tried giving myself...
  4. Can't Uninstall Forza Horizon 5 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall Forza Horizon 5 PC: Hello so far I've spent 2 hours trying to uninstall Forza Horizon 5. I've tried several solutions found online and nothing is solving my problem so I'm stuck with 103 GBs that I can't delete :. Ive reinstalled xbox app Ive reinstalled microsoft storeIve tried giving myself...
  5. Can't Uninstall Forza Horizon 5 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't uninstall forza horizen 5 completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall forza horizen 5 completely: Hi I downloaded forza horizen 5 from microsoft strore with game passafter I deleted the game it shows it's not install on my pc but it took 101 gb space and if i click install in Microsoft storegame will install instantly without any download I tried to uninstall the game...
  7. Can't uninstall SpyHunter 5

Can't uninstall SpyHunter 5: I downloaded a game on google, I never got the game a few days later I had an application called SpyHunter 5 I searched it up, I found out it was an antimalware service. I tried uninstalling it, since I had never uninstalled it. I looked at task manager it said that my disk...
  8. Spyhunter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spyhunter: I cannot uninstall this. I have tried all the suggestions I have seen - normal Microsoft uninstall, Revo, Geek. Spyhunter support site is only for paid versions, and I have a free version. I've seen from a web search that hundreds of people have this problem. The microsoft...
  9. Unable to uninstall Spyhunter 5

Unable to uninstall Spyhunter 5: I've been in a constant battle trying to delete the thing, I can't just out right delete via folders because im unable to force close a taskSpyhunter Product. because I don't have permissionim the administator. And using the actual uninstaller, via programs and features, it...
  10. Spyhunter 5 is freezing my laptop immediately after boot up

Spyhunter 5 is freezing my laptop immediately after boot up: I downloaded spyhunter thinking I needed it but now evertime right after boot up my laptop freezes. It think it's caused by spyhunter because it's the only thing running. It just shows the startup of spyhunter and in small ‘loading definitions’ but I can’t do anything. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spyhunter 5 wont uninstall

2. cant uninstall spyhunter 5

3. how to delete spyhunter 5

4. what is audiblert.windowsphone,
  5. how to uninstall spyhunter 5,
  6. cant get rid of spyhunter 5