Windows 10: Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

Discus and support Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's this app that is on my computer and oI not know what it is, so tried to uninstall it and it came back, so I tried again, and it came back. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsYourBoiMarc420, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

There's this app that is on my computer and oI not know what it is, so tried to uninstall it and it came back, so I tried again, and it came back. It's called "Cloudpaging Player." Should I worry about this? Is it a virus?

submitted by /u/ItsYourBoiMarc420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItsYourBoiMarc420, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jan 7, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus? :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

1. Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus? - Similar Threads - Cant uninstall app

2. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  3. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  4. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to uninstall virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall virus: Hello, I recently installed a virus on ym computer, except it was not me who installed it. It was Microsoft, with one of their stereotypically long updates, forcing edge onto my laptop like it is a virus. **** microsoft. Egde is a piece of ****. The way they try to make me...
  6. what is this app. i cant uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this app. i cant uninstall: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViktorZackeryMaddox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8wfve/what_is_this_app_i_cant_uninstall/
  7. cant uninstall preloaded app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant uninstall preloaded app: im trying to remove Bing from my PC, I cant locate the app to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-preloaded-app/744e1ff3-f945-4ddb-9169-6e5110f8e115
  8. Cant Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f
  9. uninstalled anti virus

uninstalled anti virus: How to rid my computer of remnants of uninstalled Bit Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/uninstalled-anti-virus/01b72704-095c-4fc5-9f4c-63bd41d92c04"
  10. Uninstalling a Virus

Uninstalling a Virus: I was looking through my computer and found a virus called smartbar. I tried to uninstall it but I couldn’t (apparently the app is open or something BS I know). Is there any way I could do it otherwise? I don’t like having a virus on my PC. 102939