Windows 10: Cant uninstall VirtualBox

Discus and support Cant uninstall VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to update my Windows and there is the VirtualBox that I need to uninstall but I could not find it and I have researched many solutions but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Louis Nguyen 1213, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Cant uninstall VirtualBox

I'm trying to update my Windows and there is the VirtualBox that I need to uninstall but I could not find it and I have researched many solutions but none of them works out.

Any Help will be appreciated

Cant uninstall VirtualBox 92c0efb0-fb43-407d-982e-738bae9278a3?upload=true.jpg Cant uninstall VirtualBox de8632c8-26fc-4ee9-833c-e0adf666ea52?upload=true.jpg

:)

Louis Nguyen 1213, Mar 13, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cant uninstall VirtualBox :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 13, 2021
  3. PuB_Evo Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

Cant uninstall VirtualBox DirectX.png

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Cant uninstall VirtualBox

cant uninstall virtual box

To solve your problem, do the following steps:

Go to Settings, then in the search bar you will type Control Panel, select the option from the list. In the Control Panel you will select Programs and Features, where you will find the Uninstallation and Install Programs option, there you will write the name
    Oracle VirtualBox, once you have found it, click and then press Uninstall to remove the Windows 10 program to start the operation and it will show you the progress of the uninstallation.

I hope it can be of help. At your service,

Jesus C.

Jesus Caceres, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Cant uninstall VirtualBox

1. Cant uninstall VirtualBox - Similar Threads - Cant uninstall VirtualBox

2. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  3. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  4. VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.: This is a thread following the thread in forums.virtualbox.org. link:VirtualBox does not install, uninstall and repair - virtualbox.orgI accidently installed virtualbox in E: Drive. but when I uninstalled virtualbox, the files were still in the E: Drive.When I try to open the...
  5. VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.

VirtualBox uninstall not sucessful.: This is a thread following the thread in forums.virtualbox.org. link:VirtualBox does not install, uninstall and repair - virtualbox.orgI accidently installed virtualbox in E: Drive. but when I uninstalled virtualbox, the files were still in the E: Drive.When I try to open the...
  6. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  7. cant activate my virtualbox

cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  8. Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not uninstalling VirtualBox: Hi, I'm trying to update to the latest windows 10 update 20H2 or whatever it's called but when I try to it says something like this "This program is outdated, please uninstall". I don't have virtualbox installed at the moment and I've tried AppRPS but it doesn't give a DIR...
  9. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  10. Cant update due to virtualbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update due to virtualbox: [ATTACH] Uninstall this app now because it isnt compatable of windows 10 submitted by /u/TheHippyKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7205p/cant_update_due_to_virtualbox/